lmills 817/1200+ on #2 1125/2155 on nitrous

easy pappy, no coronaries in the garage! i got some pics that may be better than the little blue pills for the upper aged crowd.

Was this # laid down on a dymocom??? LOL

How did I miss this thread? :what: Thanks for the credit Llyod but you are the brains behind the truck I just turned a few wrenches. Josh don't be holding out on my I want to see those pics.
Joe

haha i just got some, lloyd saw them. ummm makes me not want to crawl out of bed in the morning. haha check my avatar later today. j

here is the first one, i have 2 that are way better than this, but i dont want to start everyone off to fast, may make some of the older crowds (cough cough, you know who you are ) heart beat a bit fast.

lmills said:
..... I built my truck for the sole purpose of what it is. ....... My truck is ran daily on the kill setting as much as 150 miles per day. At the end of the season, I will be pushing snow and I am still currently pulling trailers. ...................Third, my dyno queen takes this contractor to work daily, where I tow trailers with skidloaders, equipment and such to the sites. I also haul all my tools under the toneau cover or in the rear seat area. You see, I do not think there is any reason to have a truck if I can not treat it like a truck.

lmills,
One of these days, I have got to go for a ride in your truck, towing a skidloader, set on KILL.

I have never been in a 1000+ hp truck off the pulling track, and any truck I've driven/ridden in over 600HP has been, well, not exactly street friendly, empty, Let alone haul a trailer.
I don't doubt your word, because I know you, the gang that dynos down there, and the dyno.(puzzled at the added Andy in the bed..we have been preached to for years By Dynojet advocates, that tires won't slip on them?)

I just want to feel the power, babay!!!:rockwoot:

Gene! How ya been? Haven't talked to you in quite a while. I figure yo have probably been pretty tied up lately with the new organization. I wish you the best with it and I have been checking the site out for updates. :D

Later!

cyric said:
How did I miss this thread? :what: Thanks for the credit Llyod but you are the brains behind the truck I just turned a few wrenches. Josh don't be holding out on my I want to see those pics.
Joe
Joe,

Welcome aboard! :D:rockwoot:

Come on guys.. Try not to argue.. If you get irritated, just focus on jkretzer's avatar picture for one minute.. All will be better then..

Hmmm...
She is MUCH better when you see her in person.HOWEVER,the avatar is a good representation of why so many follow her around.

Josh...
Maybe send Jim a photo of "Dancin Billy" to keep him cooled off????

Lloyd..
You shouldn't pick on -455hpWade followers like that.After all,would you admit that you were a -455hpWade follower after the *****slap you gave him at Fall Brawl this year.Kinda funny Sootlessman can make claims like the other,maybe they are father and son.

Gene..
Leave me alone I am still sleeping,LOL.Good luck with the new organization and I can only hope Lloyd gets to see you white knuckled and holding on to the dash.Just think this time it will not have YOUR businesses 800 number on the tailgateLOL LOL LOL .

[QUOTE I am a Honored Cummins Tech and have forgotten more about the engine in question than all the self proclaimed experts in this thread][/QUOTE]

And for Sootlessman...
Our club had a Vice President who forgot more in his sleep than you will ever learn about any 5.9.Yet he was as humble as anyone else and even went out of his way to help other members and still does to this day with his business.You say you are a "honored" Cummins Tech and I say that there is more Cummins knowledge among our little club than you will ever have.We would all love to see this 800hp monster of yours and I will offer the same thing to you we offered -455hpWade.You come to one of our many dyno events and I will personally comp your dyno run if you can back up what your spewing.IF you can not then your end of the deal would be to pay Greg the money -455hp Wade could not when his lips spewed a check he could not cash..Guys like you amaze me...........Andy

andy, well spoken. o and about the pics, wait til i post the other 2. they both include her, a bikini, and that same cycle. i think we will leave the dancin billy out of this! although he is a trip to be around.

lmills said:
Joe,

Welcome aboard! :D:rockwoot:
Thanks buddy but I have been lurking around here for awhile just haven't been posting. I got the lathe and mill just waiting to get everything hooked up. I figure a couple more weeks and chips will be flying.:evil
Joe

dan-kenny said:
i think lloyd just made sootman his b*:badidea: tch

ummm way to bring up an old thread. Lloyd and Sootman have come to an understanding as I understand it

I don't have any problems with anyone on the net that I know of. LOL :D Hope not at least. :D

Lloyd, Have you tried anything new lately ?? :evil :evil Thanks Steve B.

Back