lmills 817/1200+ on #2 1125/2155 on nitrous

sootman said:
I don't need you to ask me. Call Wade out since your such a badass!? Did you fail math? 630hp doesn't equal 11.03 either. With your 6 speed you have a dyno queeen. Not worried about you at all....LOL!!!!! That's why I do this "PART TIME"...to compete with people like you. :hehe: I think he went to the local notary for you personally with the time slip. BTW where's your 11.03 timeslip??? That's what I thought.:kick:

You know, I was gonna move on. However, I have a couple point here that need to be clarified. Whoever you have gotten your info from has obviously misled you a lot.

First off on the dyno queen comment. The last I checked, my dyno queen was good enough to not only tow the NGM rig (see pic below) that you worship to a dyno event, but then later on outdyno it repeatedly. Later in this rant I will make some more valid points abut my dyno queen

Secondly, you say you work part time to compete with guys like me. Well, here is your wake up call. You are getting out done by a full time independent contractor that builds for a living.

Third, my dyno queen takes this contractor to work daily, where I tow trailers with skidloaders, equipment and such to the sites. I also haul all my tools under the toneau cover or in the rear seat area. You see, I do not think there is any reason to have a truck if I can not treat it like a truck. My truck gets worked all week, and plays on the weekend. It has only been on a trailer once, and it was by choice.

I never claimed to have a fast truck, did I? Nope, didn't think so. What was said was I made the HP I did, and I never claimed I would, or I did. He however repeatedly claimed to have 900 + HP and never once backed it up. Also, if you check around Bobby, I do not think you will find where I have ever really said anything about you. Especially to come into a thread and attack you the way you have here. There is one thing I have learned from arguing with guys that are misinformed on the net. Every time Wade tried to argue a point about something he was clueless on, my sales went up. So have at it if you feel necessary.

Just one more point. THIS is the company I take care of full time in case you need reassurance And below is the beater I drive when I do not feel like driving mine to work on rain days. Now, I am done arguing with you. I would much rather put it to rest. I just wish you had taken the time to get to know me better before judging me incorrectly.

Attachments

• van.JPG
    van.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 71
  • wadeontrailer.jpg
    wadeontrailer.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
"big rig power for your pickup" i thought this was nadp's slogan???

jamesl said:
"big rig power for your pickup" i thought this was nadp's slogan???
It was, but then again, have you ever known of Wade to come up with anything of his own. LOL

here is a slogan for sootman "open mouth insert foot" or sit on fingers instead of using them to type, course crap comes with both of those situations. ummm Wades daddy?

As far as I know, it has been decided that for the better off of everyone, we are leaving this one settle.

lmills said:
You know, I was gonna move on. However, I have a couple point here that need to be clarified. Whoever you have gotten your info from has obviously misled you a lot.

First off on the dyno queen comment. The last I checked, my dyno queen was good enough to not only tow the NGM rig (see pic below) that you worship to a dyno event, but then later on outdyno it repeatedly. Later in this rant I will make some more valid points abut my dyno queen

Secondly, you say you work part time to compete with guys like me. Well, here is your wake up call. You are getting out done by a full time independent contractor that builds for a living.

Third, my dyno queen takes this contractor to work daily, where I tow trailers with skidloaders, equipment and such to the sites. I also haul all my tools under the toneau cover or in the rear seat area. You see, I do not think there is any reason to have a truck if I can not treat it like a truck. My truck gets worked all week, and plays on the weekend. It has only been on a trailer once, and it was by choice.

I never claimed to have a fast truck, did I? Nope, didn't think so. What was said was I made the HP I did, and I never claimed I would, or I did. He however repeatedly claimed to have 900 + HP and never once backed it up. Also, if you check around Bobby, I do not think you will find where I have ever really said anything about you. Especially to come into a thread and attack you the way you have here. There is one thing I have learned from arguing with guys that are misinformed on the net. Every time Wade tried to argue a point about something he was clueless on, my sales went up. So have at it if you feel necessary.

Just one more point. THIS is the company I take care of full time in case you need reassurance And below is the beater I drive when I do not feel like driving mine to work on rain days. Now, I am done arguing with you. I would much rather put it to rest. I just wish you had taken the time to get to know me better before judging me incorrectly.

I am not being "out done" by anyone. Let me know when you can make 800+ on a stock motor with no baby bottle, single cp3, single turbo, off the shelf programmer, and bolt on parts. Yeah, Yeah, I know I have an advantage. I am a Honored Cummins Tech and have forgotten more about the engine in question than all the self proclaimed experts in this thread. Forget about that for a minute and then do what I am doing right now. :pop:

jkretzer said:
here is a slogan for sootman "open mouth insert foot" or sit on fingers instead of using them to type, course crap comes with both of those situations. ummm Wades daddy?

What???? Are you one of those "slow" people? Or are you just " NUT HUGGIN"?:kick:

sootman said:
I don't need you to ask me. Call Wade out since your such a badass!? Did you fail math? 630hp doesn't equal 11.03 either. With your 6 speed you have a dyno queeen. Not worried about you at all....LOL!!!!! That's why I do this "PART TIME"...to compete with people like you. :hehe: I think he went to the local notary for you personally with the time slip. BTW where's your 11.03 timeslip??? That's what I thought.:kick:

I'm going to throw my 2 cents in here, also. We did call Wade out to a number of dyno events.

Fall Brawl 06, when he was claiming to have over 800 hp. He found every excuse he could think of, not to even get on the dyno. That's where Lloyd's picture comes from. When Lloyd towed his truck, it was back to his, (Lloyd's), garage to try and get it running for the next day of the event, so he could get it on the dyno. Wade broke it again, and never got on the dyno. I towed his truck all the way to his house in Southern Md that evening.

Spring Fling 07 - Wade was still talking smack about 800+. He put down 675, on spray.

Fall Brawl 07 - Wade was still talking smack, this time over 900. If I'm not mistaken, he even had a bet going on it, of which he never paid. He did 630 on spray.

It's a simple thing. We use the dyno as a way to tune our trucks, and to have a little friendly competition, nothing more. I've never heard Lloyd talk any smack, or claim he was "a badass," as you so eloquently put it. His truck is a daily driver/work truck, period.

As far as Wade is concerned, I saw him run the 11.03, and I congratulated him and told him it was a nice run, as did Lloyd. But we still haven't seen any proof of 10.90. Personally, I don't care. Wade is what he is, but there is no reason you need to come into this thread and start bashing Lloyd because you are one of Wade's followers.

By the way, if you want to come compete with us at one of our dyno events, bring it on.!!!

Those are the facts, now let's get the thread back on track.

something..... something DARKSIDE something something.....:hehe:

sootman said:
I am not being "out done" by anyone. Let me know when you can make 800+ on a stock motor with no baby bottle, single cp3, single turbo, off the shelf programmer, and bolt on parts.

Right:hehe:

I would rather have the 1100+ over the 800+ any way you slice it.....

sootman said:
I am not being "out done" by anyone. Let me know when you can make 800+ on a stock motor with no baby bottle, single cp3, single turbo, off the shelf programmer, and bolt on parts. Yeah, Yeah, I know I have an advantage. I am a Honored Cummins Tech and have forgotten more about the engine in question than all the self proclaimed experts in this thread. Forget about that for a minute and then do what I am doing right now. :pop:

Your sig says 704....how did you get 800+??

Also....I put down 670 on fuel with a smaller turbo....90hp less hp injectors and everything else is "off the shelf" as you put it....my numbers were on maddogs dyno.....so i would say your "accomplishments" aren't all that hot!!:bang

sootman said:
What???? Are you one of those "slow" people? Or are you just " NUT HUGGIN"?:kick:

wow sootman! that hurts, did it take you all night to come up with that? Maybe you should find out more about someone before try to degrade them, that shows just how uneducated you are and how people like you are pretty much a drain on today’s social society. Lloyd is a stand up guy/mechanic to bad you don’t have a friend like him, o that’s right you have wade, damn I am jealous now. just because you are a Cummins mechanic doesn’t mean you know jack $h!t about what you are working with, I work with PhD's that have the same mentality as you but in the end the truth comes out, and they look as clueless as you are. Go crawl back under the darkside/backside that you came out of! Damn I hate stupid people

Come on guys.. Try not to argue.. If you get irritated, just focus on jkretzer's avatar picture for one minute.. All will be better then..

As far as the thread topic, those are great numbers... Very impressive, especially for a daily driver. Congrats..

Last edited:
Morse said:
Come on guys.. Try not to argue.. If you get irritated, just focus on jkretzer's avatar picture for one minute.. All will be better then..

I feel MUCH better already. :woohoo:

Don, come up here some time and you will get to see the rest of that pic. LOL Believe it or not, she ain't afraid to swing wrenches and get dirty in the garage. :D

Don't be holdin' back on us.. There are others that would like the full pic as well.. haha..

open invite to all to the Mid-Atlantic Diesel garage to swing wrenches and enjoy the fine company that we have working with us. guys trust me, if not ask lloyd, jim, and CJ the rest of her is even better and the fact that she will help us work on a truck and loves to go deer and bear hunting with me makes her one of a kind and i am glad she is mine. i will post more pics as i get them. josh

jkretzer said:
open invite to all to the Mid-Atlantic Diesel garage to swing wrenches and enjoy the fine company that we have working with us. guys trust me, if not ask lloyd, jim, and CJ the rest of her is even better and the fact that she will help us work on a truck and loves to go deer and bear hunting with me makes her one of a kind and i am glad she is mine. i will post more pics as i get them. josh

Oh, this ought to be good.:D

Back