lmills 817/1200+ on #2 1125/2155 on nitrous

sootman said:
I am more impressed with a truck making 600hp and running 10.9's....Did any of the waterheads attending this event know that Wade's truck was put back to most of the stock parts? :redx: Jealousy is a nasty thing...huh?

How much power does it take to put a 7000lb truck in the 10's? If it only takes 600hp than all the trucks making 1000+hp need to line up in the alcohol funny car class.:hehe: LOL
talk about jealousy, who asked you??? Worried that the darkside ain't even close? As for the 10.9 pass, has it ever been verified??? Didn't think so. There has never been a vid or slip to back it up. The fastest we saw was 11.03 which is fast, but the mph was 6mph less. I find it very hard to hard to believe the truck only went .06 seconds faster but picked up 6 mph. I am sure any racer would agree with that.

Last edited:
Lloyd:

CONGRATULATIONS on that 1145 number buddy!!:rockwoot: I only wish the dyno had not broke at our event before you and Jim could run! I agree with Doug, I see 1200 coming Lloyd!

Take care buddy.

-------
John_P

sootman said:
I am more impressed with a truck making 600hp and running 10.9's....Did any of the waterheads attending this event know that Wade's truck was put back to most of the stock parts? :redx: Jealousy is a nasty thing...huh?

How much power does it take to put a 7000lb truck in the 10's? If it only takes 600hp than all the trucks making 1000+hp need to line up in the alcohol funny car class.:hehe: LOL
----------------------
sootman:

Where exactly did Wade run that 10.90 at???? I have talked to some people that did say he ran a very low 11 with that truck, but noone who could say with any certainty on the 10.9 run?? Not trying to be smart, just wondering........

--------
John_P

sootman said:

Using Wade and horsepower in the same thread is a contadiction in terms..... :bang

Jetpilot said:
Using Wade and horsepower in the same thread is a contadiction in terms..... :bang
What would we know about building Hp? LOL

11.04 is the fastest on video...

he must be keeping that 10.9 run quiet, because we all know he doesnt like to brag about anything he has ever done.

looks tame compared to the fall brawl vid. And before anyone asks, no it was not smoke free. LOL We dropped the stacks under the bed and ran a 5" flex pipe out under the garage door. The import shop owner works on high end imports like Lexus' and didn't want to clean another mess like we left him last time. LOL

Bob Wagner said:
gotta love that **** eatin grin :clap:
that was supposed to be edited out LOL. There is another one floating around too of a single stage run.

Did he list the video as "Cummings" on purpose?? LOL!! Swee vid!

EDIT: Spinning the tires on the dyno... impressive!

Last edited:
banshee said:
Did he list the video as "Cummings" on purpose?? LOL!! Swee vid!

No, I honestly think he didn't know any better. :D

banshee said:

Yes, it seems to be getting Lloyd's normal routine these days....:rockwoot:

Big Angry said:
Yes, it seems to be getting Lloyd's normal routine these days....:rockwoot:

Yeah, I think he needs new tires.....again!:D What's really gonna be funny is when he tries to push snow.

lmills said:
talk about jealousy, who asked you??? Worried that the darkside ain't even close? As for the 10.9 pass, has it ever been verified??? Didn't think so. There has never been a vid or slip to back it up. The fastest we saw was 11.03 which is fast, but the mph was 6mph less. I find it very hard to hard to believe the truck only went .06 seconds faster but picked up 6 mph. I am sure any racer would agree with that.

I don't need you to ask me. Call Wade out since your such a badass!? Did you fail math? 630hp doesn't equal 11.03 either. With your 6 speed you have a dyno queeen. Not worried about you at all....LOL!!!!! That's why I do this "PART TIME"...to compete with people like you. :hehe: I think he went to the local notary for you personally with the time slip. BTW where's your 11.03 timeslip??? That's what I thought.:kick:

John_P said:
----------------------
sootman:

Where exactly did Wade run that 10.90 at???? I have talked to some people that did say he ran a very low 11 with that truck, but noone who could say with any certainty on the 10.9 run?? Not trying to be smart, just wondering........

--------
John_P

I have seen the timeslip through email. Him and RobertP have no reason to lie and I have seen a pic of the truck at the track with the same number on the windshield as the one on the timeslip that went 10.90 at 125. I don't know about video. I believe a mans word until he shows me he is a liar.

Call Wade out??? What does he have? Sootman, you are a nobody. I built my truck for the sole purpose of what it is. Wade built his to race, I built mine to daily drive. My truck is ran daily on the kill setting as much as 150 miles per day. At the end of the season, I will be pushing snow and I am still currently pulling trailers. My truck does all I intended it to do. When you figure out how to bust 4 digits, come back. Till then run along and play.

sootman said:
I have seen the timeslip through email. Him and RobertP have no reason to lie and I have seen a pic of the truck at the track with the same number on the windshield as the one on the timeslip that went 10.90 at 125. I don't know about video. I believe a mans word until he shows me he is a liar.
I call BS. If the slip exists, lets see it. In the meanwhile, this thread has nothing to do with Wade. So for once, have a little respect and keep it on track. If you have nothing good to say, then say nothing

Back