Looking for some advice on a 2wd puller.

Well we got it. It's a 4x4 my cousin misunderstood them. So he's reworking everything
Believe we'll get a built 47rh.

I got it running, then Blew the Injection pump. should have the new IP on by sunday. I'll get a video. it was mean until the pump blew. all 1.5 hours of run time it had. lol I think the pump was about dead, ~400k miles, and I ran it dry a few times, then tried running it with 5x20's on a stock LP. I have a non-ic pump I'm gonna throw on it. I'll get a video for you guys. I have a Chevy LUV truck I'm selling tomorrow for clutch money, then tires in a couple weeks.

also going to change the oil soon, Should I get the Valvoline stuff Cummins recommends or stick with Rotella?

Good deal , glad to hear someone is making a little progress. lol Ill be starting another build thread within the next few weeks on my 3.0 build.

Not gonna make that one lol.. I might be out and about mid season as long as things hold the way they are going.... ill be there spectating tho.

sent from my toaster....

I'm hoping to be ready to pull about the beginning of April. I really don't know if I'll pull at TS. I definitely want to go.

Got it running again, stupid LP I just bought died. It was a procomp 400 gph pump 25psi max. Didn't have barely any run time on it. I sent them an email, awaiting reply. I'll jump to a fuel lab 200gph if they don't send me another. I would rather just have my money back and get something else. anyways here's a video of it when the lp died.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pw7d85wZQQ"]Dodge Cummins Smoking - YouTube[/ame]

Sounds like your timing got retarded some how. When I redid my HG, I somehow didn't tighten up the nuts all that well. About 1 month later I couldn't hardly get up to speed and it was slugish. Notice the IP rattling around and got the bolts tightened backup.

For timing I would almost go 2 teeth or 1 tooth and add a timing spacer.

it's pushed to the head, which might explain why the lines were hard to put on. Would it have anything to do with me not hooking up the ksb?

Back