Looking for some advice on a 2wd puller.

Do you think the ht60 would do good with my setup? I'll see what size the exhaust housing is tomorrow.

Depending on the specs of the charger it is going take a he-- of a built motor.

Dale

Update, I got it back together and my starter is out. I haven't had time to get it off to send it to the starter shop. But I got given new brushes so I'll probably try to fix it. I put new contacts and a plunger in it last year.

I built an air shutoff for my truck, I posted this video on facebook on one of my truck groups, there was a couple members who posted concers as to if it would kill the truck with the little hole in the plate where I drilled for the pin. I'll post the video, I figured they was all made like that, and if not how do other people do it without drilling a hole in the plate?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KSz_S8b4Wo"]Air shutoff - YouTube[/ame]

My kill has a 1/4 hole in also.believe me with the hole it will kill the truck I've done it a couple of times.Lynn can verify that he seen work.

Dale

I agree with dale. Mine had a 1/8 th inch hole.. would bring the truck down to an idle every time no problem.

sent from my toaster....

OK I've decided to drop to street class. I've got 5x14 injectors now and an he351cw. Once I have time to get it back together I'll get a video up, I'm wanting to pull next weekend, I got the hay up the other day.

OK so there aren't any more pulls I want to pull in this year, and I'm better off than I was last winter. So I'm planning on building it as a 2.5 truck. What are some good 2.5 chargers?

Staying ve i wouldnt go bigger than s363. Imo id buy or build a manifold with a wastegate port. Then swapping turbos to find out what runs the best becomes alot cheaper.

Sorry to here that man i cant stand stock appearing turbo classes. It ends up costing more to be competitive. With that being said if i were you id keep the he351 maybe have someone put a 63 billet wheel in it like a cheetah.

Get a pump for a 8.3 with automatic timing advance.Northeast diesel has them give Keven a call.

Dale

Back