Looking for some advice on a 2wd puller.

I've not been able to find much info on cutting tires. My plan was to make a line from the top of the lug to the bottom of the next and cut that line.

Yeah, i think your diff and clutch would hate you if you tried to pull with those baby's un cut !!!!!

The guy in the sled probably wount be real happy bout all the slinging too ..LOL

I use a electric wood planner with good carbide blades is your easiest way.i also use for some final shaping in carbide disk for grinding rubber.

Dale

About how tall should my lugs be when done? I've got 4 tires so I can make 2 sets. Also have a wood planer in the shop.

on my Goodyear MT2's , I used a grinder , Man that was messy and took a long time just to get some traction on those bias ply tires ...Wont be doing that again

I've been staring at those tires that you posted the link to. I've got a set of lawnmower pulling tires I might play with first. Gonna make a template out of 1/2" plywood to make it have some consistency.

ok, guys A couple new things. I ended up going with 4k gov. springs, 60# valve springs, 5x18 injectors, I've found a rear end, it's under a bus, I don't know what it is. It's $150 so worth a shot. lol Now, I've done some trading around with some stuff I had that my cousin wanted, so I now own a ht60 in great shape. now Should I use this or should I sell it to fund a different turbo?

The springs and gv springs definitely needs to match.the rpms your gonna need more than 4k.rpms coming out of the hole.

Dale

Back