Lsm's Billet Aluminum Block

my daughters sister= my other daughter, correct?

and yes, the 'kidos' are out and about, and can still spell better than you can.

By kiddoes’, I mean people that serve no purpose in these thread but you to make an attempt to entertain themselves. As to spelling, does anyone really care, are you an English professor. What part of engineering and racing dose that become a requirement.
I have 25 years of experience in doing what most of you just write about. I’ve been there and done that. I know that hurts you very existence that I have a place.
I get paid to do this; people give me parts and support. I’ve never been fire or told to leave from any racing job, contrary to the beliefs of people that don’t know and have no way of knowing.

So as a moderator continue to participate in the fact that you have made most people quite reading this forum.

I neither care what you think and you don’t affect my race programs, I have decided to start participating in tech question. I have a dragster that in most people opinion will soon be the fastest diesel on the planet. Want to come see it come to Indy for the BIG GO in August. As to Jordan if you can’t figure it out, then English is the least of your problems .

By kiddoes’, I mean people that serve no purpose in these thread but you to make an attempt to entertain themselves. As to spelling, does anyone really care, are you an English professor. As a moderator, yes, it does concern me. What part of engineering and racing dose that become a requirement.
I have 25 years of experience in doing what most of you just write about. I’ve been there and done that. I know that hurts you very existence that I have a place.
I get paid to do this begging and selling your soul doesn't count as 'being paid'; people give me parts and support. I’ve never been fire or told to leave from any racing job, contrary to the beliefs of people that don’t know and have no way of knowing. that's a straight up lie

So as a moderator continue to participate in the fact that you have made most people quite reading this forum. quit, quiet, or quite?

I neither care what you think and you don’t affect my race programs I was waiting for that..., I have decided to start participating in tech question. I have a dragster that in most people opinion will soon be the fastest diesel on the planet. how many years have you been working on it again? fastest on the planet you say? so the Schieds rail should be nervous?:hehe: Want to come see it come to Indy for the BIG GO in August. how about the WORLD FINALS that is happening ALMOST LITERALLY IN YOUR BACK YARD As to Jordan if you can’t figure it out, then English is the least of your problems .

My response is in red.

Posted 7-1 at 6:43 PM
The site has become riddled with font changing, 3rd grade grammar posts from Greg Houge espousing how smart he thinks he is and how many parts he claims to have designed again. Of course included in these posts are the abundance of pictures that he took of other peoples work while they let him sweep up the shop. He of course claims all these as his. Also included is the entire library of other photos, that we all have seen thousands of times, that he feels gives himself some sort of credibility.

Posted 7-3 at 8:56 AM
Didn't you know that you needed a full hi-def picture gallery, hundreds of posts explaining exactly how it will perform with large fonts so everyone knows you are the only one who could possibly know how this works, periodic posts thrown in to show how accomplished you are (with pictures of course), and most importantly, you didn't know it takes at least 3 yrs to do or you haven't done it properly?

By kiddoes’, I mean people that serve no purpose in these thread but you to make an attempt to entertain themselves. As to spelling, does anyone really care, are you an English professor. What part of engineering and racing dose that become a requirement.
I get paid to do this; people give me parts and support. I’ve never been fire or told to leave from any racing job, contrary to the beliefs of people that don’t know and have no way of knowing.

So as a moderator continue to participate in the fact that you have made most people quite reading this forum.

I neither care what you think and you don’t affect my race programs, I have decided to start participating in tech question. I have a dragster that in most people opinion will soon be the fastest diesel on the planet. Want to come see it come to Indy for the BIG GO in August. As to Jordan if you can’t figure it out, then English is the least of your problems .

Am I a fuking psychic or what?:hehe:

and also this:

raceprogram.jpg

Greg

vs.

vtec_kick_in_yo11.jpg

Wade

vs.

vtec_kick_in_yo.jpg

The Asian Guy from The Fast and the Furious

I've often wanted to ask that question myself.

Thanks for clearing this up!

Funny thing is we were at a test and tune and JForce was there and i talked to him for a couple minutes and at the end as a joke i asked btw do you know Greg Houge, and he gave me a weird face and said who?? Ehh nvm and i walked off laughing.

Funny thing is we were at a test and tune and JForce was there and i talked to him for a couple minutes and at the end as a joke i asked btw do you know Greg Houge, and he gave me a weird face and said who?? Ehh nvm and i walked off laughing.

You're not making that crap up right? true legit story?

As to spelling, does anyone really care, are you an English professor. What part of engineering and racing dose that become a requirement.

For someone that continuously posts that "Stop Diploma Mills" trash on Facebook, it sure seems like someone just had their diploma handed to them.
Last time I checked they've been teaching English is taught in schools for a long time.

You want people to take you seriously, then start proofreading.

You may have never been "fire" from a job, but that doesn't mean you've never been "fired"

Blah blah blah.

So back to cummins blocks.... At what point do you think it'd be smart to look into going to a billet piece? 1500hp? super boosted? Big n2o? I'm sure it also depends on application with racing or pulling. Obviously if I were to try to spend that kind of coin I would want something more impressive than a AL copy. Larger cam bore, oil cooler delete, etc.

Last edited:

Do you think it's cool to change the font or what I just don't get it!?!?!?!?

Blah blah blah.

So back to cummins blocks.... At what point do you think it'd be smart to look into going to a billet piece? 1500hp? super boosted? Big n2o? I'm sure it also depends on application with racing or pulling. Obviously if I were to try to spend that kind of coin I would want something more impressive than a AL copy. Larger cam bore, oil cooler delete, etc.

I had the same thought. Appearantly someone special ordered that aluminum block, maybe they specified the details. Roller bearings in the cam bore and a good roller lifter option might be alright.

Back