madmikeismad's new build thread/HD Fab Truck

Man if I ever sell this thing ill have to buy a ride near you so I can come see this rig in person

does anyone know which model this is and the flow numbers

View attachment 40295

View attachment 40296

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Man if I ever sell this thing ill have to buy a ride near you so I can come see this rig in person

I really wish I could have had a use for it, or the extra cash to pick it up. I'd kill for my truck to be and clean as yours.

I got the converter and the injectors are in the mail!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

If I didn't already have the purple truck, and so much time invested in it, I'd take Jory's truck in a heartbeat with a ppump and auto swap LOL

It's actually Ricks truck. I payed for it. Fair and square.

<---- Got a huge kick out the last few post. :hehe:

I bet ol' silver feels like an orphaned child right now. It seems no one wants her and she's given blood, oil, and a few destroyed parts for me for 10 years. Now her new owner just drives her on weekends and lets her set out in the cold with no block heater. It truely is a sad day. I bet he hasn't even made love to her yet and they've been together for several months. She deserves better. Much better. :(

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

I bet he hasn't even made love to her yet and they've been together for several months. She deserves better. Much better. :(

LOL

Ewww. After you? Paaalease.

He should at least plug her in though.

Oh please!! I keep it cleaned, keep the miles off of it, and dream about... It's babied.

It's amethyst!! LOL I don't think I can ever drive a modified stick after having a built automatic. Unless it was strictly a tow rig, but I can't afford to have one for that. I really just want the interior. It's immaculate.

Also, my exhaust housing finally came in today, so all I'm waiting on is injectors which are in the mail. Well... that and the trans which is finished just waiting on a new tail housing as the core was cracked.
A

Last edited:
It's amethyst!! LOL I don't think I can ever drive a modified stick after having a built automatic. Unless it was strictly a tow rig, but I can't afford to have one for that. I really just want the interior. It's immaculate.

Also, my exhaust housing finally came in today, so all I'm waiting on is injectors which are in the mail. Well... that and the trans which is finished just waiting on a new tail housing as the core was cracked.
A

You should see it now...

What housing are you gonna run again? I'm to lazy to try and find it.

It's an 83/92/1.0 T4 If I can spool it on the line with this pump, it's going to be awesome LOL

Back