May6/7 Diesel Country Nationals

Is there a schedule of events??

Should be at our web site under news but here is the short version . . .

Manufacturer's seminars Friday afternoon at the fairgrounds - free - 2pm-5pm

Drag racing tech and gates open at 6pm with racing starting 7pm running till finished

Saturday: Gates open 8am, dyno all day - first come, vendor alley open 8am-5pm, truck show-n-shine 9am til 2pm, Sled pulling teching starting at 8am and pulling starting 1pm or earlier if trucks are too numerous, Concert starting at 6pm with main show going on at 7pm.

See eveyone there - oh and this is being televised for Fox Sport's Network under it's own show of DIESEL Motorsports which will air in Jan 2012!

Film crews will be there both Friday and Saturday!:rockwoot:

so who all is going?

Actually quite few teams who raced and pulled with us last year plus all the locals which when the radio spots ran this weekend over 4000 calls came into the station about the event!

Plus more now that Fox Sports is shooting the event.

I would say who ever pulls through the gate:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

I do not know about Fox Sports but I will be. Gearhead Productions is the official NADM sled pull taper for 2011. Stop by and see us at our booth for more info and to order a copy of the event for your home collection.

I do not know about Fox Sports but I will be. Gearhead Productions is the official NADM sled pull taper for 2011. Stop by and see us at our booth for more info and to order a copy of the event for your home collection.

You are correct, two totally different tapings for different outlets. They will be taping strictly for TV including sled pulling, your taping will be our official DVD recordings and be available for sale to the public!

Gearhead's taping will be available quicker than Fox Sport's network taping, they won't be airing til Jan 2012!

im ready and cant wait! whats the weather supposed to be like? with all this rain is it gonna have an impact on if we pull or not?

well, today it looks like friday will be mostly sunny with a 30% chance of rain. Saturday 71 and a 40% chance of scattered thunderstorms.

At 90% chance rain STILL means there is a 100% chance of a damn good weekend NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT IT. ( statistically speaking) The Ohio event had 3" of rain in 2 hours. The event STILL went off without a hitch.

It seems like it's been raining every day for the past month in Terre Haute. I'm hoping I've seen the last of it for a long time.

I'll never forget the weather forecast at Indy a few years ago ZERO% chance of rain for 3 days. ZERO. ......Except for that thunderstorm that just formed above the pulling track!!!!:bang:bang:bang:bang

Don't trust the weather monkeys, just show up and see what happens.

Yep just talked to Seth there in TH and he viewed the track today after sunshine all day and it is drained off and ready for Saturday sled pulling!

Once the dirt masters get done with it Saturday morning it should be fine!

Sounds like drag racing Friday night will be nice and sunny!

We are headed out thrusday night. There is a group headed from ohio early friday morning mostly racers and pullers.

We will be driving past on Friday morning heading to the parents place for some beers and skeet shooting. See you all Saturday morning.

I'll never forget the weather forecast at Indy a few years ago ZERO% chance of rain for 3 days. ZERO. ......Except for that thunderstorm that just formed above the pulling track!!!!:bang:bang:bang:bang

Don't trust the weather monkeys, just show up and see what happens.

That's because Garrett threw a hissy fit, which Mother Nature mistook for a rain dance.:eek:wned:

What time do you think they will start pulling I read that its at officials desgretion? I know techs begins at 8am pulls supposed to start at 1pm.. just wondering if I need to get there right at 8 or if there is a small window like 10? Thanks Danny

Cant wait...we are loading up tonight and will be on the road at about 2am.

Back