May6/7 Diesel Country Nationals

I want t ocome and race friday night. Is Indiana on dst or same as central TZ? Can't make it if its an hour ahead and does exhaust have to go upwards in the bracket or 12.00 index class?

I want t ocome and race friday night. Is Indiana on dst or same as central TZ? Can't make it if its an hour ahead and does exhaust have to go upwards in the bracket or 12.00 index class?

That part of indiana is on what we call fast time here in the southern part of the state they are a hour ahead of central TZ

Yes exhaust has to exit up. just a bolt of turn up will work.

Last edited:
Lets go racing. Its sunny in Terre Haute. High of 68 and no rain.

Somebody better be getting us some video for those of us that have to work all weekend!!!

Somebody better be getting us some video for those of us that have to work all weekend!!!

Oh we got GOOD Video!!!LOL

Clouds cleared at 1;00 pm, we dropped the flag and a had good pull. Terry Coppess took two first places, Ben Miller had an awesome ex run.

Concert was good until the typhoon hit. I didn't know Terre Haute had typhoons.

Sigh.

6 hours of sun.....:bang:bang

Nice pull Gene, wish there would have been more trucks for it though. How about that 35ft win in workstock by last years Indy Fass Nationals Workstock Champ! Terry put on a clinic in 2.6 and 3.0 so this should be a good year in ITPA 2.6 since Terry, Joel, Scott, and others looked strong today. Sorry I didn't get to see ya in person Gene, maybe at the next hook. Keep up the good work!

Gearhead Productions LLC has all of the video from the sled pull. Going to work on editing it and getting it burned to DVD this coming week when we get back home. Congrats to all of the winners, definitely a good show. Visit our website to order your copy, winners only pulls will be placed on YouTube.

Gearhead Productions LLC has all of the video from the sled pull. Going to work on editing it and getting it burned to DVD this coming week when we get back home. Congrats to all of the winners, definitely a good show. Visit our website to order your copy, winners only pulls will be placed on YouTube.

Thanks Travis again for letting us see the video of Will's run at your booth, greatly appreciated it!

I had a great time. Got everything figured out between my 2 runs. NADM put on a great pull with no hiccups. Job well done guys.

ya, i had a great time. glad the truck did well for being the first time out in it. as far as the event i thought it went pretty smooth. good job!

Mark,
Sounds like someone who is ruining the idea of Work Stock to me. Oh well.:hehe:

We expected a low turnout being this early. Pulling really never gets rolling until the end of June. Add in bad weather and high fuel-we are lucky anyone showed up. I know I would not have went in their shoes looking at the radar.

The trucks that did show were good runners, and they took home a good deal of cash for their efforts.

Very impressed with the sled, Bungart Motosports understands that trucks dont need hammered like Super Stock tractors, thanks goes out to them!!

The track also turned out very good.

Mark,
Sounds like someone who is ruining the idea of Work Stock to me. Oh well.:hehe:

We expected a low turnout being this early. Pulling really never gets rolling until the end of June. Add in bad weather and high fuel-we are lucky anyone showed up. I know I would not have went in their shoes looking at the radar.

The trucks that did show were good runners, and they took home a good deal of cash for their efforts.

Very impressed with the sled, Bungart Motosports understands that trucks dont need hammered like Super Stock tractors, thanks goes out to them!!

The track also turned out very good.

The Bungarts know sleds. Being from MO probably helps, LOL.

I want to thank the manufacturers who provided Vendor Alley, the building was packed most of the day. They reported a brisk business of buying parts, good way to make them feel welcomed!

Now before the bad weather moved in on Saturday we want to thank the sunny weather and drag racers (over 40 trucks) on Friday performing to a full house including those cheap a*&* outside who didnt pay the track.

Locals racers and top guys from Ohio put on a great show including Handwork running the Boneshaker for the first time. Moody worked the bugs out of his S-10 and layed down a impressive 5.68 and on that track with no shutdown it was difficult!

The TV crew had a blast shooting and profiling the race and pulling teams, they will be editing for a future show of Diesel Motorsports.

Kudos to Tailgate Entertainment for holding the Concert together before the high winds, hail and tornado hit - literally the Sh*& hit the fan!

Those guys were still out there today digging the stage out of the mess! If anything tell Seth and Curtis a Big Thank you on their facebook (Tailgate Entertainment) for providing access to a fun show!:bow:

Back