Merchant Automotive Spring Fling III June 14

you know it, LOL because then I be known as THE GUY. the guy that pulled the dyno god himself LOL are you bringin the red carpet????????

I read this whole thread and didn't see a link for directions...did I miss it?

Gene, are you going to attend the test hook ? We could have a grudge match with Hushpowers monster truck vs. Valley truck parts! :rockwoot:

Save me some left overs :rockwoot: We will be up Fri night

Any campgrounds in the area ??

I'll be there for sure!

When is everyone from PA comin up?

Ic-Smoke, babyfat when you guys rollin over?

After hearing what happened in Wisconsin last weekend we want everyone to have a good time but be aware that there is a security force on duty to keep things in check. Please keep your heads on and don't go do anything stupid.

Hey with Gene there with his shotgun I dont think we have to worry - lol:hehe:

Plus everyone will be tuning and pulling:st:

See ya there!

Smokin

Where's everything happenin at on Friday?? approx times ??

Thanks

hopefully the rain will pass us by!

Merchant's shop is the hot spot for Friday. Dunbars dyno is there.

Some is taking pics & video for the rest of us that can't make it right? :poke:

I'll be there tomorrow it will be my first diesel event I can't wait. Gonna try to make it to the dyno but not sure yet just got my head on yesterday and need some retorques on it.

There has been almost 6.5" of rain in Holland in the past week. How's the pulling track look? Will there be a truck pull or a mud bogg?

The work of many is making for the best pulling track ever for a Spring Fling. The weather is looking great for a day of fun and a night of great pulling.

The track is turning around and will be looking good for tonite. So everyone get over here. The dyno is running and there have been some good numbers up so far today. Show and shine is looking good.

Chuck

Back