MIKE-HKS sold me bad injectors

mostly prolly because they were used injectors....... and the other injector is not the one he sold you!.... but either way either of you could be lieing so what the hell does any of this prove other than one or the other could be a lier and one or the other could be honest........ no one will ever know for sure....

reply from :MissouriHooker
No problem, ill get the numbers from Brady asap. Plus he sent me pics today. I understand you sold them to me, but the tips needed to me moved from my injectors to the injectors i bought from you

he sent you pics but it took 17days later to provide one # ??? i thought the internet was faster these days ,
and why would they move your tips to my supposedly bad injectors ????
injectors get tested first the way they come in ??? another one that makes no sense

Believe it or not, sometimes vendors don't get back to customers right away. I don't think 17 days would be all that out of line, at least not enough to tell 'em to go pound sand. And I'm certain he sent both sets of injectors in at the same time, which is what I figure most people would do, to save on freight and time. And just tell II to check the used ones and swap tips if they are ok. Doesn't sound fishy at all to me. Just my $.02 .

Your a lier and a thief, and im make damn sure no one else gets took by you here of on cummins forum.

Ive proven my point, your trying to get a set of free injectors , and you wont get them from me .
your second # was wrong ,and that was not the injector i sold you , if i would had sent you a refund i would have received 2 bad injectors that where not the ones i sent you, with a big fuc# you letter saying thanks so much sucker ... not gona happen

Your a lier and a thief, and im make damn sure no one else gets took by you here of on cummins forum

i have 100% excellent feedback in every forum i'm a member off

i dont think anyone cares what you have to say , everything you have typed is a bull**** story that does not add up , or make any sense ....

the first # i sent you was : J431-1061 DATE CODE 03/01/30
and here is the second # injector i sold you :J431-1191 DATE CODE 03/01/31

reply by MissouriHooker:
Here is the other # 431.4.4447 thanks for the butt ****!

dude quit already your making a fool of your self on a public forum , nice try making that injector number up, but you should have paid more attention to the other injector # cause what you sent me doesn't even belong to an injector

and here is the last injector # i had for sell , the one you wanted that another member bought and was installed by his local dealer ..

j431-1585 date code 03-01-31

No fool here bud! i know what i got from you im not a bit surprised the other # doesnt match i figured you would say what your sayin now. Thats alright, It wont happen again, iv never got anything for free, iv paid my way. Its a$$holes like you that make it hard, to trust anyone now days,
Keep my money, and think about what you did next time you plan on screwing someone with your false #s

Mike, I've known cory for a good while now. He is a straight shooter. He is well known by many others members as well. I can assure you he is not a liar! If you want any respect on this forum you'll make this situation rite.

this will never be right because its a he said she said game best thing to do is stop posting on here thinking that its going to help you out IT WONT but rather you two need to deal like grown ups and work out a deal. I sold a cp3 pump once for a stock core back and the pump that i sent did not perform the right way, so what i did to make this right was sent him his pump back and all was well sometimes you have to loose a little to gain alot and thats what this sounds like should happen

this will never be right because its a he said she said game best thing to do is stop posting on here thinking that its going to help you out IT WONT but rather you two need to deal like grown ups and work out a deal. I sold a cp3 pump once for a stock core back and the pump that i sent did not perform the right way, so what i did to make this right was sent him his pump back and all was well sometimes you have to loose a little to gain alot and thats what this sounds like should happen

X2 I agree

Mike, I've known cory for a good while now. He is a straight shooter. He is well known by many others members as well. I can assure you he is not a liar! If you want any respect on this forum you'll make this situation rite.

and how would you like me to do that ????

everything he says is bull

You knew you had me screwed from the start cause paypal won't do nothing over 1000.00

another bull story . he try to fill a claim with paypal , but they denied the claim because it was over 45days old , they sent me a copy of the denied claim
paypal will fight for $1 $5 or $10,000 dollars they dont care

how do you expect me to find this guy credible ??

before he bought the injectors he said he had a friend that worked in #### and he was going to test them for him ...

reply from :missourihooker
No problem, ill get the numbers from Brady asap. Plus he sent me pics today.
so why did he have to wait 17days to provide me with 1#???
if he sent him pics all he had to do is call Brady Williams and say read me the # on those 2 injectors i bought from mike-hks , and send them my way , i would had issue a full refund

now the story changes again here :
I guess the retard doesnt understand that it take time for someone to look over injectors, and from my place to II is about 2000 miles theres 6 to 8 days of just riding on a truck

sorry but i cant find this guy credible ....

Yup Mike your right, i tried to screw you over bud, thats ok i got strong shoulders. To bad there isnt a dark alley we could discuss a few issues over! Would it matter if it was 17 hours or 17 days there still bad. And you sold them. Your not refunding so im done talking. But maybe the next guy will think twice about buyin from you and maybe not. You never once offered to help me out, all you did was ***** about me sending them to have them checked! I couldnt see why anyone would be upset with that if they were what they said they were. Im done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

appreciate your stab at law enforcement..................................ya on second thought not so much.

Back