Monster Pump Mike

At this point I would rather no one say anything to him. It might delay getting my parts even longer. Not zure what I am going to do. I need my truck running by next weekend have no injectors or transfer tubes.

Its better if no one says anything , he told me that's why I didn't get my monster pump back because I was talking bad about him.I guess telling the truth about somones customer service/ character gives him a liscence to steal.You better put your stockers back in so you can drive it , if he got your money already it will be a while

Cover shipping and I'll send you a set of stock tubes and injectors just send em back when your done with them. I have 4 sets sitting here so I can spare one

I think that i have a set of stock tubes I just have to find them. We have moved and im not sure where they are. Last time I asked Mike about running stock injectors with his pump he said running stock injectors would junk the pump. Thank you both for the offer. I'm going to try one more time to get a hold of Mike Monday. I don't feel like I have bashed him on here. Hopefully we can work it out.

I would try to find some cheap injectors and stock tubes. You can find cheap 150 horse injectors and it'll be fine. Sucks you have to wait on him!

We are continually moving through the legal channels. Will fill everyone in tomorrow morning on some developments.

Some new information has come to light about mike. After filing suit we have learned Mike is pending a very serious litigation in a wrongful death case. Mike machined a part that failed that resulted in a man's death and his wife was very seriously injured in the accident. This case has been on going since 2011 and he will be going to court this year for it.

MCForstenRacing, you talked **** to me 4 years ago for publicly bashing him when I never received a pump and injectors from that clown mike.... doubt you remember but sorry man hope it works out for ya....

As an owner of an ill VP from Mike, I'm curious to see how this plays out. I don't want to be thrown into the butt hurt customer category, I've only attempted to call (an unconfirmed number) a couple of times. I've heard the horror stories and my truck runs just fine with an SO pump so I've put it off until I decide to just make the drive to his shop.

His parts work great when they work. I have had issues with his injectors three times. This last time it took over five weeks and a lot of phone calls to get them back. I will be going a different direction. I need to get my truck back more reliable.

MCForstenRacing, you talked **** to me 4 years ago for publicly bashing him when I never received a pump and injectors from that clown mike.... doubt you remember but sorry man hope it works out for ya....

Of course I remember. Four years ago things were very different. I'm sitting at a different side of the table now. It makes me sick knowing I've defended Mike stood up for him and he does this. Then to find out all these other folks have been screwed. I apologize for whatever may have been said.

Mike is nothing but a liar and a thief

Back