More Garmonization to Follow.

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Heading over to Jeff's tomorrow for some tranny love. Jeff is going to put the "Hold My Beer" setup in there. I'll let you guys know how it works out... MikeD apparently liked his.

Wish it was today....I took today off work just for the hell of it.

Dang man!! I gotta work tmrw. and all weekend..

Ya'll have some fun for me while your there!!!

I'll be getting the "Hold my Evan Williams and Coke" refresh with the Opie's Fat Shaft sometime soon!!! LOL

What are you getting done Tim?

To be honest, I don't know all the specifics... Tranny talk goes over my head, but I know Jeff is gonna make it act like yours and the one in the black truck. :woohoo:

Jeff has learned a TON since he originally built it back a few years ago, and it aint like it does anything wrong now, when we dinked with it a few weeks back after I broke the output shaft, the fluid still looked new. I just fell in love with the way the Ram 2000 shifts, and have to have it.

Well I think you was missed informed Tim. There was no beer to be held. I think it was all in a little mason jar. LOL

Heading over to Jeff's tomorrow for some tranny love. Jeff is going to put the "Hold My Beer" setup in there. I'll let you guys know how it works out... MikeD apparently liked his.

Ill see you there. going to pick up my old motor tomorrow.

What time are you going Dave? How long are you staying? Might be in for the ride?

To be honest, I don't know all the specifics... Tranny talk goes over my head, but I know Jeff is gonna make it act like yours and the one in the black truck. :woohoo:

Jeff has learned a TON since he originally built it back a few years ago, and it aint like it does anything wrong now, when we dinked with it a few weeks back after I broke the output shaft, the fluid still looked new. I just fell in love with the way the Ram 2000 shifts, and have to have it.

Good to hear, I learned a lot about valve bodies and the rest while down at Jeff's. He's a great teacher and builds some very nice transmissions. I think you'll really like the way he sets everything up.

What time are you going Dave? How long are you staying? Might be in for the ride?

I'm leaving a little after 12, but I won't be coming back to Athens. I can't keep my old motor in our garage up here so I'm going to Macon to leave it in our barn. I figured I'd kill three birds with one stone, get my motor, see my parents for the weekend and be a cheerleader for Tim while he pulls his tranny.LOL

I just thought of my first cheer:

Rah Rah Shish Boom Bah Tim need's to wear an A cup bra......Goooooooo Tim, get that trannyyyyyyy in!!!

does this mean you'll be joining us on the track Mr. Timbo ? If so, we need someone with your expertise to throw down the smack while you race LOL

NoChit!!! LOL

Dave, Wait till ya see all the Beer and Evan Williams wiskey in the Green Room Saloon......

Why yes I have been drinking actually. I'm taking the night off from school work. Last night was 6 Agri Finance problems that took 5 of us about 5 hours to complete. Excel, all those formulas, income statements and all that crap can go to the hot spot below. :Cheer:

Another Yuengling down....

Oh I've seen the green room...I'm gonna keep my eye out for the Crown.....or bring my own...

I just got back to FL a little while ago.. I took a 500 mile each way haul to have Jeff build mine.. I dropped it off at Cope Customs in Bradenton to put it back in the truck.. Thanks again Jeff..

I got there shortly after you left Brad.
Watching Jeff work eliminated any doubt I could have possibly had about him refreshing my trans when the time comes.

Back