More Garmonization to Follow.

For sure, when we watched him go into John P's tranny it was like second nature to him!

So how did it turn out?????

UNBROKEN it was nice to meet you yesterday. That F'ing wind was cold.

This tranny is at least 10 more kinds of badass then before!! Jeff went through the VB and added the new goodies. The 2-3 shift bind is gone and the shifts are stupid crisp. I also went ahead and got one of Jeff's sexy billet flex plates. GET DOWN!!!!! This mother f#*ker rips!!!! :woohoo:

The real question is.... Did you learn anything about the transmission or were you too busy sampling some bacon sprinkled with bacon salt? That chit will blow your mind.

I think we all learned a lot...some of which I'd imagine Jeff doesn't want made public.

for a competition build.... Opies shafts and his own custom built TQ & VB

He does still use Suncoast parts too.

Not for long, If any still...On the Suncoast stuff.....

In the near future!!! There will be NO need!!!

So....how might someone that is a few thousand miles away get in on this legendary Garmonization???

Travis

just give him a call. He has palettes and cases to put the trans in to send fully built trannys any where. The warranty is outstanding as long as you understand the labor is on you.

1-770-898-8585 He's pretty busy so if you don't get him right away, keep tryin'

just give him a call. He has palettes and cases to put the trans in to send fully built trannys any where. The warranty is outstanding as long as you understand the labor is on you.

1-770-898-8585 He's pretty busy so if you don't get him right away, keep tryin'

Amen to that!

This tranny is at least 10 more kinds of badass then before!! Jeff went through the VB and added the new goodies. The 2-3 shift bind is gone and the shifts are stupid crisp. I also went ahead and got one of Jeff's sexy billet flex plates. GET DOWN!!!!! This mother f#*ker rips!!!! :woohoo:

who did your tranny work before becoming garmonized?

So....how might someone that is a few thousand miles away get in on this legendary Garmonization???

Travis

In the event the you or anyone can't get ahold of Jeff, Feel free to contact me....I'll make sure he gets your info and gets back to ya..

David Elrod
404-791-6320
dcelrod@charter.net

You will not be disappointed with a Garmon tranny!!

I'm going to Commerce in March! Does Jeff mind people stopping by? Wonder if I could schedule a dyno appointment!?!?

I'm going to Commerce in March! Does Jeff mind people stopping by? Wonder if I could schedule a dyno appointment!?!?

I'm sure you're welcome to drop by. He's in and out sometimes though so it might be good to let him know when you'd like to come by.

He doesn't dyno at his shop. Dunbars dyno will be at a sled pull very close to Commerce in March though. It will possibly be at a sled pull in Westminster. I say possibly cause the people putting it together need to confirm so many trucks before he can show. It will likely happen though... March 14th if you need more info, let me know.

Back