more smoke....

strokenb4cummin

im looking to roll more coal.....

i got tuners and bigger inj..im getting a fass4pump next month..

should that be enough or is there any other lil things i could do..?

Rolling coal all over town is a bad idea!!! Going to give our trucks a bad name. But if you must you should be well on your way. Watch you egt's!!

oh god, i hate these threads.
must be a highschool kiddo.
sorry man but smoke is not cool on the street.
you will NOT get an answer here how to do so.
so go elsewhere for that kind of question :) :banned:

yeah. but its good to know you have got it when you need it... haha. Just remember "speak softly and carry a big stick"...*bdh*

oh god, i hate these threads.
must be a highschool kiddo.
sorry man but smoke is not cool on the street.
you will NOT get an answer here how to do so.
so go elsewhere for that kind of question :) :banned:

first off bro iv been out of highschool for years....

i kno about trucks...iv had cummins be4 and i wanted to try a ford bc i got a family now and needed more room in the cab...

but if ppl are going to be smartass's and think there kool then ohwell i will go somewhere else

We don't think we're "kool," Comp461 has all sorts of flavor of the aid if you are looking for some.

But you have to look at it from our point of view, many people in the diesel community are trying to grow the sport. Blowing constant black clouds of smoke is not good for us in the publics eye. Believe me we all like the smoke but for going out and looking for more smoke is kind of silly in our eyes and we're going to tell you that. CompD is a big family and a friendly place...just kind of have to go through the ropes and get used to all of our traits and qualities...welcome to the best board on the net.:rockwoot:

We don't think we're "kool," Comp461 has all sorts of flavor of the aid if you are looking for some.

But you have to look at it from our point of view, many people in the diesel community are trying to grow the sport. Blowing constant black clouds of smoke is not good for us in the publics eye. Believe me we all like the smoke but for going out and looking for more smoke is kind of silly in our eyes and we're going to tell you that. CompD is a big family and a friendly place...just kind of have to go through the ropes and get used to all of our traits and qualities...welcome to the best board on the net.:rockwoot:

bro i understand dude i had my truck in englishtown for the diesel nationals. and i was running mid13 in a quater but not really any smoke.. i got the power to back it up i just want to make a lil smoke when i need to

first off bro iv been out of highschool for years....

i kno about trucks...iv had cummins be4 and i wanted to try a ford bc i got a family now and needed more room in the cab...

but if ppl are going to be smartass's and think there kool then ohwell i will go somewhere else

pickin' up your toys and going home!? :( :( :(

bro i understand dude i had my truck in englishtown for the diesel nationals. and i was running mid13 in a quater but not really any smoke.. i got the power to back it up i just want to make a lil smoke when i need to

Good numbers, I only ran a 15 the last time I went out. Still more left in it I hope though. I've got a slight haze and it's just how I like it. Um as far as putting on more of a show with the smoke I'm not sure what to do with the Powerstroke. More fuel is always a plus. The upgrade to the fuel system should help a bit I would think.

Good numbers, I only ran a 15 the last time I went out. Still more left in it I hope though. I've got a slight haze and it's just how I like it. Um as far as putting on more of a show with the smoke I'm not sure what to do with the Powerstroke. More fuel is always a plus. The upgrade to the fuel system should help a bit I would think.

ya like i said i got 200hp inj. but with the stock fuel system so i kno thats holding me back big time....i think once i put my fass4 on i should be all good....but if there was any other lil things to do i would like kno

You can do a smoke switch on your 6liter, best done with a custom tuned SCT. What tunes you running now?

Ditch the TripleDog. Get an SCT Xcal2 from a Vendor. Alot of Guys like Innovative Tunes, but thats a whole nother story itself.

Back