My 47RH Build

I have three on the dash. Three on the pillar and one on the steering column. Isspro does make mechanical 100psi boost. That's what I have in mine right now. Check out diesel manor. My places don't list them I think cause they want to sell you the more expensive EV2. I kinda like my cubby hole for the cell phone though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should have specified white-faced. I have whit face gauges in my whole truck and don't want to have to use black faced boost gauges

I should have specified white-faced. I have whit face gauges in my whole truck and don't want to have to use black faced boost gauges

Mine are white face too. Chromo bezel, blue pointer.

pu2a9unu.jpg

Bad picture, but you can tell.

Converter and flex plate came in from Phil. Gave me free shipping too, cause he said I was one of those trouble makers on CompD lol! (Jokingly) also got my seal kit, 2nd gear band, and direct power pack(6frictions/6steels) in the mail from Lavon. Comparing the bands, looks like the one in there was good. Finished up the VB with the transgo kit and did the JB weld 2nd gear lock-up mod.
qe5umunu.jpg

3ypate2a.jpg

urasy2u5.jpg

The transgo kit said to only go 5 turns in on the pr valve screw, I went 8 turns in, hope that's ok.

Should be a really firm shifting hard hitting transmission from how I drilled the holes etc.

Going to make my last order with Lavon and get a TSC input shaft and call this transmission good unless someone else has any other suggestions?

I could probably search and find it, but does anyone know off the top of their head the size of the transmission out line fitting and in line fitting? I still need to setup my cooling circuit. I'm going to put one up front where the stock one goes and one under the truck somewhere I guess with a screw on filter also.

Thanks, so 3/8" line should be large enough then as well?

I used 1/2" I.D. hose for a while. The stock lines are 1/2". I used -8 hydraulic hose and JIC fittings on the last build. Have to watch some of the hydraulic fittings though, the ones I got that screw into the trans had kinda small holes so I drilled them out.

-8 hose here seems to do the job, also had to drill mine out going in to the trans.
zy7e2y6a.jpg

That's my cooler set up

1/4 npt for sure. I always use 1/2" line but have seen a lot of guys run 3/8" as well

-8 hose here seems to do the job, also had to drill mine out going in to the trans.
zy7e2y6a.jpg

That's my cooler set up

Does that setup work good for you? I was thinking of mounting my cooler in the bed but wasn't sure if it would get enough air.

Works very well. But it's winter and I've only have had it hooked up for about a month so it's hard to compare when it come to going to the track in the summer. But right now driven to work 34miles one way it never gets over 120 but if I start playing it will jump up to 165ish, but as soon as I get back to just cruising down the rd it will drop fast, also I don't have the fan hooked up yet cause don't need it so far.

Works very well. But it's winter and I've only have had it hooked up for about a month so it's hard to compare when it come to going to the track in the summer. But right now driven to work 34miles one way it never gets over 120 but if I start playing it will jump up to 165ish, but as soon as I get back to just cruising down the rd it will drop fast, also I don't have the fan hooked up yet cause don't need it so far.

What kinda cooler is that and whats up with the 3rd line? Is that the only cooler you have? I had a Derale mounted underneath, kept the heat exchanger in the loop but deleted the front cooler and it got hotter then I wanted. So I put the stock cooler back up front and it hasn't got over 150 yet. I have 3 coolers now lol, stock exchanger and front cooler and the Derale.

Fluidyne Enduro All-Season Fluid Coolers DB-30613
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/fld-db-30613/overview/
I bought mine from a member on here so i didn't pay no where near the new price.
The -6 line is for nitrous, I mount my bottle on the passenger side i just have the line wrapped up hiding under the cooler.Yes its my only cooler so far so good but all my temps are from 30* temps out side.

Well, just placed order with Phil at TCS for the Aermet Input Shaft. The damn expensive part of these transmissions are the shafts! Shaft cost as much as the whole transmssion lol!

Placed my final order with Lavon at Firepunk. Thanks again, he has been alot of help. Waiting on last few parts to arrive and then can set it up and determine end play.

Final Transmission build sheet:
TCS servo
TCS 2nd gear accum
TCS apply, anchor, strut
Transgo VB kit installed in a Goerend VB lol
"Direct Power Pack" - 6F/6S
Seal kit
New wide 2nd gear band
DPC reman triple disc
DPC Flexplate
Isspro Temp Gauge
LPW pan
direct 5 pinion steel planet
TCS Aermet Input shaft
Upgraded OD piston retainer
OD/Brake 6F/6S setup with a machined reaction plate
OD/Direct 23 single sided frictions and 1 double sided

Will stick with the 4F/4S forward clutch pack.

@LaMiller

Enjoying watch this thread....my 12V would be a lot of fun with a slushbox lol

Back