My 93 street/sled truck project with pics!

zegytuha.jpg

Got this trick piece and a cam gear retainer from got-torque on here. Well worth the money. I plan to buy a few more pieces from him.

Well I started gaping the rings the other day and screwed one up so snedge has got me another set on the way. Going to invest in a ring filer I think. Takes awhile with a hand file lol. Once I get em gapped il stick the pistons it.

Wellll I ain't posted here in over a year haha. Little update. My 93 is running again. Kinda lol. Got some kinks to work out. The engine project well I sold it. Decided if have more money in it than I wanted and if I built it the way I planned it would be to far to the dedicated puller side and a ****ty street truck. I've kinda lost interest in pulling. So my plan now is to build a street/strip truck. Hopefully make it run 10s eventually. Gunna build a 47 and reverse manual vb probably to replace the nv4500. Big single or compounds of some sort.

Planning to paint the truck maybe this winter. Been buying new parts for it like mirrors lights etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good looking truck, I'm digging the tire/wheel combo. I'd have to get some mud grips stretched on there asap, but that'd defeat your purpose if you're going to race the rig on pavement anyway. lol. Either way nice project you've got.

Back