My 93 street/sled truck project with pics!

Joker Fab Runner intake FTW!!!!! At least 50 horse gain and even cylinder temps across the board. . . . It costs $3-400 to mill the plenum and tap it for bolts.....

Jon i was thinkin Jake was gonna try for a 2.8 or 3.0 class, are they still not legal in those classes ?

it shows that i no almost nothing about the rules.

you are probly right, i know he has a 3.0 cliped turbo from big Dan, but i think you can get them down to a 2.6.

The charger I have Is a 75mm (3 in) clipped to 2.6. I'm building this engine for 2.6, but honestly il have nothing on these 2.6 guys around here. Who knows might make it a ws or 2.5 truck someday with a turbo change. But any who rules have nothing against a runner intake in any class that I know of. Turbo is really the only difference in ws and 2.6 around here. I wanted to do a runner but cost kept me away from it at the moment. Also another big thing to me was fuel lines. Every runner I've seen had to have custom bent fuel lines to run over top and I done got a set of pre bent .120 lines. Also think they look gaudy with mess of lines running over top of everything. But y'all must remember I got two complete engines... So a runner is prolly in my future plans. I could gain a lot by a good port job on intake side and a runner.

Thanks trapper.
7u4e2edu.jpg

Painted my transmission just for ****s and giggles tonight.

I have one of the cheap powder coat guns and did a bunch myself. It's really easy and turned out good for my first time.

RJM did you have the Eastwood one? I looked at em again today. Prolly order one this week when I get paid gain. Got to get parts coated so I can get this paper weight of parts back together.

Yeah that one, I had pics of the work on my photobucket but must have deleted them.

Yeah so far, I definitely recommend the clear coat powder for a protective layer. I didn't clear a couple black pieces and they scratch and chip easily.

Back