My Roll Pan (PICS)

97' CTD

FeFiFo-FoFeFeFi
Well finally got off my butt and finished work on my roll pan got my holes cut for the sled stops and for my hitch and painted it I think it looks purty good :).
Brandon

Roll Pan 1.JPG

Roll Pan 2.JPG

Roll Pan 3.JPG

mine is being dropped off for paint today, i had to do a bunch of custom bending and cutting to make mine fit how I wanted it to tho

Looks good , I like the smooth layout , mine has the plate holder witch has a hole in it now for my hitch

make sure that hitch is 3 and half inches, seen a few at indoor pull need torched as the new hooks on sleds are bigger now

make sure that hitch is 3 and half inches, seen a few at indoor pull need torched as the new hooks on sleds are bigger now

Good call Joe I am having my uncle hog it out here soon!
Brandon

I like it alot! I actually talked to my buddy the other day about us installing one on my truck one weekend when his body shop is slow. Hopefully I we can get it installed in a couple months.

I cant give u an inch measurement but if u look in your frame their are a set of holes forward of where the hitch is mounted factory, I used those.......
Brandon

I just slid my hitch up and put the front hole on the receiver to the hole where the rear bolt was. Now I need a roll pan.

Looks good.

It maybe just me but it looks like your rear brakes fell back on.:hehe:

Looks good.

It maybe just me but it looks like your rear brakes fell back on.:hehe:

Yes JohnBoy,
Well this was early in the year last year then they came off and now they are back on again ha ha!

Hmm BigB im not sure then..........
Brandon

Look great Brandon, kind of reminds me of the role pan I did on the original BBD.

BBD

I wish I could make one. My truck is in deep need for it.

Last edited:
I wish I could make one. My truck is in deep need for it.

2Tone.. I'd want everyone to see that rear end... haha.. looks like you wouldn't have to do much cutting to get the roll pan to fit with the hitch having that much drop..
JDGnut

Back