My Roll Pan (PICS)

I wish I could make one. My truck is in deep need for it.

Just buy one. I just tried making one and wasted the whole day for nothing. I'll be buying one soon.

Do they bolt right up fairly easy? Besides the cutting for the hitch and stops of course...

Just buy one. I just tried making one and wasted the whole day for nothing. I'll be buying one soon.

Do they bolt right up fairly easy? Besides the cutting for the hitch and stops of course...

Haha, thats what would have happened to me. Maybe I could have a buddy do it.

Cake.
Brandon

Here is mine. She's welded in there! www.rollpans.com

DSCN0146.jpg

DSCN0145.jpg

Gonna cheat the system a little in my circuit this season, but I'm not the only one. Got a buddy who's giving me an old rusted 2nd Gen Dodge bumper to cut up. Rules for KOTTPA state you must have a rear bumper or roll pan, but don't say anything about cutting the bumper. So I'm just gonna cut the center section out and move my hitch forward that way. Cost = $0.:rockwoot:

Hey Brandon looks good man!:clap:

No problem. Racinduallie is running the same one on his pro street project truck.

I wish I had put that roll pan in a longgg time ago.

Here is the one from LMC. I had one of the crappy ones from Ebay, and it rusted out in a year.

102_2462.jpg

Rick

Ya you have to move the hitch forward to forward bolt holes and notch out about 1", but the cheap one from Ebay did the same thing. Bolts up to the piece of steel between the tailgate and bumper, back of the bed, I guess this is the best way I can describe it.

Rick

Guess the hitch will just have to come off early then..

I took mine off and bought a class III hitch that fits behind the roll pan. All I have to do is remove the tailgate and my hitch is right there. I bought the fold down license plate holder, but I'm too lazy to put it on.

Back