My version on a SNEAKY PETE NOS system

4 Tuggin

Made this several years ago. Made many people wonder where my NOS was hiding. Gutted stock fuel filter housing and stuck in a two stage system running off boost switches. Had a .093 1st stage and a .125 second stage. Gutted heater grid and tapped it for the jets. Covered lines with wire loom and put battery boots on the ends so they looked like the wires for the heater grid. Used the body of the canister for the ground and used the factory wiring harness which I cut and spliced into for the hot power for the solenoids. Worked awsome and was steath too. Easy to remove also. Switch out heater grid with a good one and remove housing by taking off wire connection and the two bolts on the side of the head. Now only if I could hide a 15lb bottle under the valve cover!

Attachments

• pictures from old computer 477.jpg
    pictures from old computer 477.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 0
  • pictures from old computer 478.jpg
    pictures from old computer 478.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 0
  • pictures from old computer 479.jpg
    pictures from old computer 479.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 0
  • pictures from old computer 480.jpg
    pictures from old computer 480.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
People wondered why the huge black cloud turned crystal clear 100' out on the track. Had it about as lean as I could and the egts didn't like it neither did the stock head bolts. The head gasket blew on about every cylinder.

Nice! I like

The only thing I would do different is use black air brake line from the noids out. You would be on the low pressure side and I have never had a problem. That's cool! It's so easy on a diesel. I had a bottle hide in the spare tire. I cut the rim in half and from the bottom it look like it should have. I had a friend that had his in a stock gas tank. It was sectioned in half and he could get to the valve from in the bed when he was loading weights. It was just for fun of course. lol

The only thing I would do different is use black air brake line from the noids out. You would be on the low pressure side and I have never had a problem. That's cool! It's so easy on a diesel. I had a bottle hide in the spare tire. I cut the rim in half and from the bottom it look like it should have. I had a friend that had his in a stock gas tank. It was sectioned in half and he could get to the valve from in the bed when he was loading weights. It was just for fun of course. lol

The black wire loom and the rubber 90* boots looked like stock connections from the relays and I had black NOS line that went to the back seat with the bottle in a cardboard box.

I had a whole sneaky pete kit, bottle and all hidden in an Edlebrock upper intake manifold on a 92 Mustang....triggered it with a cruise control button. Made some money street racing with that thing...only bumped the button enough to stay ahead of the other guy.

the old man used to tell me stories about having a co2 cylinder filled fith n2o in his fire suit pants leg roundy-round racing. was only good for a couple quick hits but was just enough to pass a guy in the last turn crossing the line!

I had a whole sneaky pete kit, bottle and all hidden in an Edlebrock upper intake manifold on a 92 Mustang....triggered it with a cruise control button. Made some money street racing with that thing...only bumped the button enough to stay ahead of the other guy.

I bet you could tell kick ass racin' stories for hours. LOL

I've been racking my brain on how to hide my nos on my 05. I'm sure liking this idea. Good thing I still have that old grid heater on a shelf.
Also planning on mounting the bottle between the bed side and frame rail in front of the rear tire.. Just hope I never get hit from that side.

Back