N.E. Ohio Diesel Drag Race 9-23-07

crzycowboy

Comp Diesel Sponsor
As most of you know the Diesel Outlaw Drag Race was post-poned due to rain. Well I have got the NEW DATE for the event!! Check it out, and hope to see you all out there! Come and try to win you share of the $1000 prize!!!

DieselDrag9-23-07.jpg

ctd8999 said:
Is this going to be a bracket race ?? Thanks Steve B.

Yes sir it sure is. I figure it will make it a little easier for people to compete! I'm also looking at doing a burn out competition, and maybe try to get some trophies.

We have 3 weeks to go! So who all is going to make an apperance? I'm sure some of you who made it to Jeff's NHRDA event are still pretty pumped! We have $$$ prizes too!

GREAT! The more people to show the better! I would also like a head count! TI Dyno will be there with video's from the previous dyno days, and will have sign up sheets for the "Rocktoberfest"! So come on out, and have a good time! Not to mention it's open pits, so you can walk through and talk and meet with everyone!

Its been a few years since I've been to Thompson. I might hafta go.
Any body know if John Russian will show? He is right down the road, and I haven't seen him at an event in a while.

I can call him, and see if he's busy that day. I'd like to see his red dodge tear up or down the track.....

^%&^%&%$&*^ my wife reminded me that she has to be in a wedding that day. And i already said I would go. :bang :kick:

Well that kinda sucks. At least you can drink beer and stuff at the reception....LOL I'll be posting up pictures of this event, and I'm sure we'll have another event (bigger and badder :evil) next year.

Jff24Gordn said:
^%&^%&%$&*^ my wife reminded me that she has to be in a wedding that day. And i already said I would go. :bang :kick:
Sunday strange day for a wedding !!

This comming weekend is the big weekend! Lets start getting a head count on who will be able to make the event! I'm hoping with a $1000 purse to have a good size crowd! The weather for the weekend is forcasting mostly sunny, and in the mid 70's.....I dunno about you, but that sounds like a perfect racing weekend!!!

Jff24Gordn said:
Is anybody going that aint racing?? I would like to have someone video my runs.

I'll be there, and if we can't find you some one, I'll be more than happy to video tape the runs for ya!:Cheer:

With that in mind....so who all is coming to the race? Sunday is gonna be sunny and 79* out! :woohoo: great day to race!!!!!!!!:bow: :pop:

Looks like I'm going, not racing 'cause my engine has no wheels and from what I understand it needs those to go. Still looking for 2wd sb at the right price.

Snedge said:
Looks like I'm going, not racing 'cause my engine has no wheels and from what I understand it needs those to go. Still looking for 2wd sb at the right price.

LOL yeah....them wheels do ya good....LOL :bang

Back