N.E. Ohio Diesel Drag Race 9-23-07

how many going?
I am thinking about going to watch but want to make sure a few will be there.

Good question! It's gonna be a nice day out for the race...almost 80*, and mostly sunny!! :woohoo: I'm still trying to get a head count. I've handed out about a 100 fliers, so we'll see.

I'm trying to round up some of the sled pullers from around here, but most are afraid of drag racing for some reason.

Wouldn't drag racing be easier on a truck then pulling it? Or is it easier to sled pull because you're on dirt/clay......

Jff24Gordn said:
Your point?:drive:

Not my point. I respect a rower on the strip. The happy face guy is shifting with the wrong hand and I think thats a little silly. Must be an overseas hot rod?

picky, picky, picky :stab:

Attachments

• drive.gif
    drive.gif
    3 KB · Views: 56
  • drive2.gif
    drive2.gif
    14.4 KB · Views: 56
Good News Is I will see you guys there in the morning!:rockwoot:

Bad news is I will be racing the slowest Diesel truck I own.:kick:

Good thing its bracket racing. Should be a blast!:st:

Thanks to Grand Rock, CompD, Discount Power Parts, FTE Diesel, Twisted Innovations, Napa, and Thompson raceway.
:thankyou2:
I had a blast1 Good times, good racing, and good people.
:rockwoot:

It was really cool to me some more of the CompD Irregulars. Wayne and Brandon. Wayne your hard core and watching that two peel launch from behind was really cool!:st:

Thanks to Steve B for the whooping in the semis.:rockwoot:

Man what a race! Miss my dial .006 and lose. Now that is awesome close racing. Guess I need to practice the :tree: .:doh:

No Lil' Red???

Drove out to Ohio hoping to see Lil' Red run in the 10s.
What happened to ya George? I hope nothing bad.

Hey, good to meet you guys today. Never been on this site 'till you guys told me about it. By the way im the kid that didnt race today:bang
Hope to be there next year, and actually get the truck on the track.

Back