NADM at RPMFest-May 30,31.

You know I've been truck pulling for a while now and i think you might be the first person who has spelled my name right. Thanks Joe and Garret I really appreciate the weights. This was a great pull and a whole lot of fun so thanks NADM it was a great weekend besides the whole breakage thing.
I took a total stab in the dark on the spelling of your name, go me!

What one are you coming to next Anna? I didn't even get to have a beer with you last weekend! :Cheer:
I should be at Numidia unless you wanna fly me to Racine.......

I know i had fun, great job NADM smoothly ran show! I just got done loading the videos i have of 09 so far on youtube under hollywoodruffdiesel. and anna it was nice finally meeting you, and cool to meet the guys from wrecked, pretty cool guys seemed very interested in the trucks.
It was nice to finally meet you to Corey.

For those that are too lazy to open Sleddys file:

RPM Fest: La Porte, IN

2.8 Street Diesel Results 8000 lbs.

6)Michael Tomac Caledonia, MI 2002 Chevy 2500HD (298.1)
7)Adam Hallien Fort Wayne, IN 1997 Dodge (300.6)

Isn't Staceys new body a Chevy Sleddy?

Typical Michigan Dodge guy, that Glover. More concerned about what tupperware is covering a Mod truck, than if Tomac should have been listed as 7 instead of 6.
Fine proof readers you guys are, lol.

Typical Michigan Dodge guy, that Glover. More concerned about what tupperware is covering a Mod truck, than if Tomac should have been listed as 7 instead of 6.
Fine proof readers you guys are, lol.

You have been screaming for years how perfect you are, most people have given up trying to help ya!

BTW when a rule says DOT legal tires, what part of siping makes them not DOT legal?

yes it's a Chevy, but since no one filled out a registration form properly, it's a Dodge.

It's hard to fill one out properly when you are never given one to fill out in the first place. We were running extremely late and was entered at the end of the class. Hopefully everyone will realize its not a Dodge anymore, but who knows.

It's hard to fill one out properly when you are never given one to fill out in the first place. We were running extremely late and was entered at the end of the class. Hopefully everyone will realize its not a Dodge anymore, but who knows.
If it was entered as a Dodge last year, I'm going to assume that since you guys were running so late Tracy just used to info we had from last year for you. I remember that we were already out in the arena getting ready to start the pull when you guys got there.
It's a sweet looking truck BTW.

Finished up the truck last night. Went to start it this morning for a local pull and found out not only did the pressure plate break so did something in the trans. FML

Back