NADM Opener 2/23 n Bakersfield, Ca. Who's going?

Had an awesome time. Great to see everyone again and meet some new ones, great job everyone.

A big hand to the NADM guys. For a first race, I think it went quite well! I was shocked sitting there waiting to get into the track Saturday morning when trucks just kept coming and coming...As they say, "If you build it....They will come." And lots of 'em did.

I have to say though, much to no control of anyone there, that was like pulling in the twilight zone. It was hurricane-like windy, not more than a dozen of us could have shown up to pull (where the hell did all the people that registered disappear to? Sissy boys...) and 2/3 of the people broke. Weird night....

Either way, it was a blast...Great job, can't wait for the next one, and thanks to everybody who lent a hand!

Awesome event guys! Everything went very well aside from the late start but sometimes that is the way things go. At least the weather held out for the event. Could have done without the serious winds though, almost got blown off the road on the drive home.
My son had a great time too especially everytime we went over to the Big Power Diesel booth to see Tom's truck. Pretty much all the rest of the day "Tom's truck this and Tom's truck that." Gonna have to get my truck running soon before he forgets that dad has a sled puller too.:hehe:
Well, great event and looking forward to the next! I'll get my pics and video up as soon as I can.

Joe

Had a GREAT time! Definately gonna try and make it out there again next year, hopefully with a truck. :D

I also give two thumbs up. Very nice NADM crew and great turn out.

My kids love the trophies and my wife likes the payout checks (that I recieved the same day of winning, I might add.)

Thanks Guys!

I also give two thumbs up. Very nice NADM crew and great turn out.

My kids love the trophies and my wife likes the payout checks (that I recieved the same day of winning, I might add.)

Thanks Guys!

Rob, I hate that I wasn't able to catch up with you bro, we will get back up with you next time man!!!!

Great job NADM...and many thanks for the hospitality on Friday night.

Had a ton of fun !!! Looking forward to the next one ... Good to finally meet you Timbeaux !!!

Thanks to NADM putting on a great event in southern California. Hope to see you guys later this year.

-Tom

Looking for anything anyone may have of 413 if you could check. First time at the track and Im hooked :D Thanks, I appreciate it.

Sorry, don't see your truck in what I have. I heard someone (gregrob maybe?) caught most of the event on video, so check around.

That would be cool. Hopefully he can upload it in sections or something to youtube?

Howard's Drag and Pull Videos are up (4x4 Diesel Truck Events) as are Angela's and Cole's pulls. I have video's of a few other's (both drags and pulls), so if you're looking for someone in particular let me know. One of my kiddos did some of the recording of the pulls, so quality may be iffy.

do you have anything of the poop brown dodge bracket racing (#450)?

how about the green/silver dodge with the stack that won work stock?

thanks

Whe I talked to Cory said he turned it down to make it more consistant. And man did it work.

I will use that thought in the future when I bracket race plus you have a lesser chance of braking stuff with the tuning turned down. That way I can hammer it on the drag strip and keep it together for the pull track.

Thanks to everyone at NADM for the great event , you guys did a great job :clap::clap:

We had a great time even though we blew a boot and a head gasket in the first pass :bang:bang
The twins :st::st: did not preform as we wanted :doh: but we will fix it and be back :woohoo:

Thanks to everyone at NADM for the great event , you guys did a great job :clap::clap:

We had a great time even though we blew a boot and a head gasket in the first pass :bang:bang
The twins :st::st: did not preform as we wanted :doh: but we will fix it and be back :woohoo:

Hey Gene, thanks for coming out to support the event. I was like a kid in a candy store checking out the "new twins". You have done a great job with that truck and we were honored to have it at our event. I didn't even know you had got a head gasket until Sunday.

I have the numbers for the event.

We had just under 1400 through the gate, with just over 100 competing. :clap::clap::clap:

Way to go West Coast (And some from others parts too:rockwoot: ) in showing up to make a great event for everyone. :thankyou2:

It takes more than just an event to make a show. It is the vendors, spectators, and competitors that make it a SHOW and you all get an A+.:clap:

Awesome. What a great crowd for a 1st time event. Congrats to you guys David!

Back