Name/Paint Help Please!!

I have grown up doing all of the above, on 1200 acre beef/hog farm,and yes, I have been "sholder deep in hog or cow twat" numerous times at 3 A.M. LoL and I used to milk at nights for a local dairy in jr.and senior high school, when I wasnt rodeoin somewheres, does that make me a Rebal????LOL

NAH, IM JUST AN IOWAN!!!!!!!LOL

it is sad though, how many kids think they are glad they didnt grow up on a farm having to do all that "rotten" work and get all chitty!!, If I had the chance to do it all over again, I would have gotten twice as dirty, and worked 3 times as hard!lol

{although for some reason my wife gets all jumpy when I put that shoulder length rubber glove on when I come in the bedroom!LOL

I spent my life up to the age of 18 working on the family farm up in Maine doing all that was mentioned above and growing potatoes and then spent all winter bagging potatoes. I hated potatoes. My parents made me leave and join the Air Force and get of of small town America. Good idea? Yeah it was. Almost 11 years. Been around the world and seen desert sand enough times and now I miss the farm. Alot of guys join the military for the money. I do it because I love my country. The money just pays the bills. I have owned my Dodge for five years. Wanted to pull it from day one but only make enough money to maybe add some pullin parts once a year. One day it will be done. I crew Tanker airplanes. First in the air and last to land. If it goes I go. Sometimes I don't know where I will end up. Been out on a few trips to bring back injured soldiers to the states. Puts a lump in my throat sometimes. They thank us for keeping the fighter planes fueled in the air but they are the ones who we thank even more. If I ever got my truck done it would have a theme based on the soldiers and our and my thanks to them.

As for the rebel flag, I have one on the front of my truck and was driving on base one day, Stopped at the gate and the guard who was African Americian said I should remove that flag becuase it offends him. I answered with a question, If the positions were switched and he had a Malcolm X tag on the front of his car would he remove it because it offened me? He said no. I drove on and left it that. Sorry for carrying on.

Blackdog said:
I spent my life up to the age of 18 working on the family farm up in Maine doing all that was mentioned above and growing potatoes and then spent all winter bagging potatoes. I hated potatoes. My parents made me leave and join the Air Force and get of of small town America. Good idea? Yeah it was. Almost 11 years. Been around the world and seen desert sand enough times and now I miss the farm. Alot of guys join the military for the money. I do it because I love my country. The money just pays the bills. I have owned my Dodge for five years. Wanted to pull it from day one but only make enough money to maybe add some pullin parts once a year. One day it will be done. I crew Tanker airplanes. First in the air and last to land. If it goes I go. Sometimes I don't know where I will end up. Been out on a few trips to bring back injured soldiers to the states. Puts a lump in my throat sometimes. They thank us for keeping the fighter planes fueled in the air but they are the ones who we thank even more. If I ever got my truck done it would have a theme based on the soldiers and our and my thanks to them.

As for the rebel flag, I have one on the front of my truck and was driving on base one day, Stopped at the gate and the guard who was African Americian said I should remove that flag becuase it offends him. I answered with a question, If the positions were switched and he had a Malcolm X tag on the front of his car would he remove it because it offened me? He said no. I drove on and left it that. Sorry for carrying on.

Good story!! Thanks for sharing!

Sorry Diesel Diva, This is your thread and I got off subject. From all the good ideas I'm sure your truck will look Kick Azz. I would give my .02 but i can't think of anything better than what the other guys have come up with.

LOGANSTANFORTH said:
or call it "Jeremy Straley's Old Paint Job".......:eek:wned: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: J/K Chris....

its a good idea for a paint job though.......maybe pink and black with the silver and white tribal......

yep, I really liked his old paint job. It'd be very similar, just the tribal wouldn't be as wide. i'm not so sure LaRae is too much of a "pink" girl though.

SuperSonic said:
yep, I really liked his old paint job. It'd be very similar, just the tribal wouldn't be as wide. i'm not so sure LaRae is too much of a "pink" girl though.

You could tell, eh Chris??? :hehe:

DieselDiva said:
I like Busted Knuckles too...but there is so much more to that. What about the smashed fingers, burn blisters and missing parts??? :hehe:

you almost left out flying tools. Missing parts, i like that one. And the funny thig is that it still is missing parts.:hehe: Or how a bout Ether bunny? you could get away with that. Or ether express? All i know is that I will need 2 cases of ether, one for me and the other for the trucks.

:pop: :pop: i can't wait to see the new theme. was wondering though what's wrong with just using Diesel Diva?

I still think, because of your height, that you should call it "ONE BAD HOBBIT" :evil (obviously in small, hobbit-sized letters of course):evil

:pop:

Last edited:
Bobcat698 said:
I still think, because of your height, that you should call it "ONE BAD HOBBIT" :evil (obviously in small, hobbit-sized letters of course):evil

:pop:

You need to quiet down over there. You have a lot more in common with Frodo than I do. :hehe:

And besides...I'm not short!!! I'm FUN SIZED.:shake:

HA Her's is bigger then yours! HA!

I think you should go with Diesel Diva, it just works

Here's an idea for you. Call it "out of line inline" Not sure on paint but was thinking white and then with like a cut away engine on the side with a crank and rods and pistons but the pistons are mad crazy pistons teeth showing maybe some glaring eyes on em.. then on the tailgate put "ready to get spanked?"

my .02 btw are one of you getting some pump work done?

" buzzin half dozen "

Yellow paint and a black rumble bee stripe on the back with black smoke comin out thr side pipes on the bee

This is more of a joke, please don't be offended. My wife always jokes around with me & comes up with terrible names for my truck. I tell her that I'm gonna be building her a pulling rig to go against me & see who wins. I told her that I'm gonna name this rig "ESTROGEN OVERLOAD".

"ESTROGEN OVERLOAD".

Hell, thats just a normal day over at my gf's house...who by the way HATES my truck. I love it, she will never ask to drive it, and wont come around when I spend hours working on it which means its guy time :Cheer:

Sometimes on a warm day, I roll out my ground carpet, and lay under the truck staring at it not doing jack sh!t to it just to kill time.

Back