Name/Paint Help Please!!

I like the name estrogen overload... that would be pretty great. just imagine the paintjob!!

To go along with the farm talk, my dad just passed away on vday( mom in 98, now dad) and we farmed 2200 acres, 500 head beef feedlot, and within 2 days of dad passing my landlords took a hike and were scared of an 18 yr old (whose farmed life away) taking over. Needless to say i lost most of my ground and my farm that dad was so proud of. Im setting at 800 acres, and dad left me everything he had, 1.3 mil, and tons of equipment. The loss of our farms was just as big of a kick in the nuts.

Nothin says pimpin like harvesting 800 acres with a new 9660STS.... haha

I like the name estrogen overload... that would be pretty great. just imagine the paintjob!!

To go along with the farm talk, my dad just passed away on vday( mom in 98, now dad) and we farmed 2200 acres, 500 head beef feedlot, and within 2 days of dad passing my landlords took a hike and were scared of an 18 yr old (whose farmed life away) taking over. Needless to say i lost most of my ground and my farm that dad was so proud of. Im setting at 800 acres, and dad left me everything he had, 1.3 mil, and tons of equipment. The loss of our farms was just as big of a kick in the nuts.

dont get down man, just drive around in the winter and talk to some guys until you get some more property built back up....give it time.......

I know how ya feel. My old man passed away when I was 18, but we only farmed about 500 or so acres and about 25 head of cow/calf pairs. Only thing that stopped me was mom... And I didn't have a choice... You'll come out alright though. Seems you guys had a good operation going

Hey Norris, sorry to hear about your dad. Good luck building it back to what it was!

I'm going to announce the winner tonight. If you have an idea, get it on here!! I'd love to see it! It doesn't matter if it is a full paint scheme or not. Throw an idea out here if you've got one! You just might spark an idea!!

:pop:

Last edited:
Hey Norris, sorry to hear about your dad. Good luck building it back to what it was!

I'm going to announce the winner tonight. If you have an idea, get it on here!! I'd love to see it! It doesn't matter if it is a full paint scheme or not. Throw an idea out here if you've got one! You just might spark an idea!!

:pop:

I will brainstorm some ideas today...but do you want to play up the fact that you are gonna be a female out there kickin ass, or just want a normal run of the mill name that nobody would know the difference?

Either type is fine. I think when I see the name I'll just "know". Anything you throw out there might lead me to another idea I can use!!

I am thinking of something like a "Double XX" as in two X chromosomes to play up the female thing, but still could be just a generic name for a big bad truck too...

Black paint with the name on the side "double" in normal text and the 2 X's look like they were just slashed through the metal. This could be done with vinyl easily if you aren't looking to spend a ton on a custom paint job too.

PS- maybe you could get Dos Equis (two X) to sponsor it...that is if you like mexican beer LOL just kidding on that part!

im voting estrogen overload!!!! haha it would be great, my g.f is great with names for pullers.

It's Only Money was my dads thing, anytime someone freaked out over money (esp the accountant) hed say it was only money.... kinda like how my family looks at me playin with pullers!

Norris, I'm very sorry to hear about your Dad. I lost my Dad to cancer in 02', My Mom to cancer in 04' & had my own nightmare trying to keep everything going with the family businesses & trying to keep my 18 year old brother Jesse out of trouble. On Sept. 22 Jesse wrecked a quad in our field & hit into a piece of equipment sitting in the back yard killing him on impact. I've been through alot, but just get through each day by going to work, enjoying my new baby son Carter, my wife & getting on the computer reading posts from you guys. It has been a journey & I take it one day at a time. The pain of your loss will heal over time as you turn from pain to great memories that you had with your Dad. I'm sure that you have many as I do. You are taking the lessons that your Dad taught you & keeping the family business going. I'm sure he would be proud.

Either type is fine. I think when I see the name I'll just "know". Anything you throw out there might lead me to another idea I can use!!

I think that it should have something to do with being female. I've seen ladies pulling at the local fair & heard some jackazz behind me say "I bet her husband is mad that she just broke his truck". I don't think that ladies get the credit unless the truck has a name that fits the lady driving it. I also know of a truck with the name Rebel Ram & in my opinion, the rebel thing gets old. I go to the local fair & see Rebel Ram, Rebel Red, Rebel Soul & Rebel whatever all in one night. I didn't get a reply about "Estrogen Overload", I'll throw a few ideas out there.
How about?

1. Foxy Ram
2. Diesel Dame
3. Dirty Dame
4. Trux-R4 Girls
5. Lady Like [I like this one]
6. Girl N' the distance

I like Lady Like better than Estrogen Overload only because some of the announcers at these back woods pulls would never be able to pronounce it.

They are already going to have a heck of a time with my name...I guess I should give them a break with my trucks name. :hehe:

Anyone else have anything???? Speak now and all that jazz...:poke:

I like Lady Like better than Estrogen Overload only because some of the announcers at these back woods pulls would never be able to pronounce it.

They are already going to have a heck of a time with my name...I guess I should give them a break with my trucks name. :hehe:

Anyone else have anything???? Speak now and all that jazz...:poke:

I understand I guess. I think Lady Like is a good name, but being a married man....Estrogen Overload sounds mean & nasty. I've seen first hand that hell fire. :hehe: I don't know your name, but how about something like "out the gate Kate" or something along those lines. I was trying to think of girly names & thought that pullers are in the game not only for fun, but for the purse. How about "Purse Party"? or "Go N' The Distance". I hope I've atleast helped you Diva. Good Luck with the name, hope it is "Lady Like".LOL

my g.f and her bestfriend loved the estrogen one

How bout:

Pullin' Fetish lmao
If you have any kids:
The baby buggy, Sled mom ( mayb put soccer mom on it, then have it X'd out with Sled over it, maybe even like spray painted

im out of ideas 4 now

Thanks for ya'lls support! it means alot that we got more then just oil burners to talk.

Ok so I think I got it!!

Loganstanforth, you win!! Thanks for all your hard work and time coming up with various paint schemes. You pointed me in the right direction to get what I want done.

I have it narrowed down to 2 names - Lady Like and Mean Streak. I'm leaning more towards Mean Streak (ask anyone who knows me why...:hehe:) but Lady Like is still in the running, so Cummins724, I'm going to give you a $25 gift certificate for coming up with it!!

Thanks everyone for being so much help!! There just might be a drag truck in the near future that needs a name, so keep thinking.....

Loganstanforth and Cummins724, please PM me your info so I can get you Gift Certificates out to you. Thanks again!! You rock!! :rockwoot:

Ok so I think I got it!!

Loganstanforth, you win!! Thanks for all your hard work and time coming up with various paint schemes. You pointed me in the right direction to get what I want done.

I have it narrowed down to 2 names - Lady Like and Mean Streak. I'm leaning more towards Mean Streak (ask anyone who knows me why...:hehe:) but Lady Like is still in the running, so Cummins724, I'm going to give you a $25 gift certificate for coming up with it!!

Thanks everyone for being so much help!! There just might be a drag truck in the near future that needs a name, so keep thinking.....

Loganstanforth and Cummins724, please PM me your info so I can get you Gift Certificates out to you. Thanks again!! You rock!! :rockwoot:

Thanks Diva, Mean streak is kinda the same as Estrogen Overload.:hehe: I think that is a good name. Here are a few more names that come to mind, just ideas.

1. Girl Gone Wild
2. Outlaw Woman [heard a little Hank today]
3. Lady Envy
4. Eye Candy
5. Cranky Yankee
6. Straight Shooter [Hooter]:hehe:
7. Gear Grinder
8. Broken Heart
9. Stone Cold
10. Wounded Warrior
11. Drag-A-Way
12. ATTA GIRL
13. Bone Stock
14. Boobie Trap:hehe: Sorry, just posting anything that comes to mind.:bang
15. Rambition
16. Shady Lady
17. Ramplified
18. KILLER GAL
19. OUTTA HERE
20. Smoke Break
21. Goin'Green

LMAO!!! Cranky Yankee is so cool!!! I gotta put it on my list for the drag truck!! :hehe:

Wow Boobie trap is good. For some reason, I like Lady Like, simple, easy to remember and screams "woman".

Back