Need any and all ideas

I've never replaced the APPS. Just the injection pump. I'm really hoping it's not the ECM cause wrecked 01 cummins up here are far and few between and I dang sure ain't gonna pay full retail price. I wonder if Bob Wagner could help me out in that department? I wonder if there's a way he could erase the memory and rewrite it or something?

Good luck with that one, Bob told me that I'm on my own.

Nah. Been to busy putting fence up around trees so the damned horses won't eat them. Tell me again why I own horses?

For me it's mom. If mom's happy, then everyone is happy. The problem though is that the horses tend to be the one's that piss mom off and what do you do then? Everyone is screwed then. LOL

Figures. I get the drag comp installed and now I can't even see the arena through the rain. [sigh] One more day of waiting.

I was out all day with dad playing a round of golf and figured that I'd rather drive his 08 corvette with borla's on it than my old truck. ;) I'm taking the truck out tonight to the bar so I'll see how it runs then. Just gotta remember to put the smarty on 4.

I was out all day with dad playing a round of golf and figured that I'd rather drive his 08 corvette with borla's on it than my old truck. ;) I'm taking the truck out tonight to the bar so I'll see how it runs then. Just gotta remember to put the smarty on 4.

Tuesday night? Alcoholic...

Tyler you may check out M&D pump in houston about testing the vp. I may be able to dig up a ecm I will call around tommorow and let you know if I can come up with anything.

I appreciate it creed.

Finally got a chance to drive the truck with the drag comp and yall will never guess what happened. EGT's are 100* lower and boost is down about 5-8psi. Explain that one. Truck pulls like a raped ape though. It feels at least just as strong as before.

Back