New Constant Pressure Relieve Valves PRV/LV

TCDiesel

Home of the Gold Pumps
These valves are designed to run constant Pressure, This will allow continue use without the worry of injector failure.

No need to cap that rail and the risk that comes along with it .

The Pressure will be set at the customer request.T&C recommends 27k constant For Race and Track.

25K for Daily Drinving

Available Settings: 25k to 29k constant.
24k to 27k Pop off.

They may be R/R ,they are built to last for years

Last edited:
Many of the returned cores form The owners that have been beta testing are corroded or rusted shut.Factory valve should be dis-assemble and re-assemble for proper operation. Of course we can set these to bleed off at higher pressure, at you're own risk $$$$.

Long time ago I put on the dual fuel line and I have been tring to get info about the pros and cons. Would this be a way to replace that set up? If so not sure what pressure I would want. I run dual CP3s and 200 hp DDP injectors.

$50.00 Plus $5.00 shipping, Their is core return necessary, just return your core within 15 Days After you receive the new PRV/LV to avoid the charge,Just like our policy for Injectors/Rails Cores ,We don't want your $ We need the cores for Bosch or R/R.

I though you were out of cores to build ? :poke: Mine is on it's way. I noticed the heil coil you mentioned. Wonder what the thread size is under that.

I though you were out of cores to build ? :poke: Mine is on it's way. I noticed the heil coil you mentioned. Wonder what the thread size is under that.

I will check today,I just got of the phone for the washers necessary for recoil/Heilcoil removal,nothing on the market will work without the washer.

The factory thread 14-1.5 its rare to fine any AN fitting for this, 14-1.25 is more popular and will work.

What about valves that have been threaded and capped? Are those viable cores?
If not...what is the core charge?

Without the heilcoil the PRV threads are 16MM-SAE 45 ( good luck on finding AN fittings for that) the Heilcoil threads are 14-1.25 or 1.50 both will equally work.

Same here, how's the best way to order, website? call?

Also this may be a stupid question but can you explain to me what it means when you say constant on the one set at 27k? Thanks

The factory LV pops off at 25K/26k it allows enough volume to cause the engine to stumble,at times it will just bleed off,after xxx times its starts to lower the pop off pressure to the point the engine will run poorly or not at all.We had 12 beta tester here In MN Plus Myself.about half of the valves I removed were corroded or rusted shut,3 leaked.this valve needs to be service or if will fail.We know these injection system well,duals,singles,Modded.Just shimming,spring change will all fail.So I decided to limit the volume amount the CPRV will allow, the Orifice fits inside the pintle this allow dual action lifting the Orifice and the pintle at the same time,this way it will never stick, the spring does not move very far so it not going to effect the operation much.Its a simple Mod and my guess someone will copy it,Most Diesel enthusiast are loyal people and want the original B/C they brought a new Product to the sport by using their time and resources.Look how Many Companies have tried rail modding and failed,(Its wasn't as easy as it looks) We are still selling them weekly.
Constant Pressure the Orifice is spec to system Stage 3 pump with 120s will get xxx at this pressure,Now someone may say Todd My truck starts to lose power and I here this hissing noise, Well that means I will have to send You a Valve with a different spring and or smaller Orifice,Or I pop my solenoid's O-rings,That Means You get a Bigger Orifice,We are pretty good at getting it right the 1st time,and We always error on the side of caution,its allot less $$$$ to Pay $10.00 in Shipping (Both Ways) then thousands in repair Bills.my guess some will have 1 or 2 Valves all at different settings.

todd- i have your wild DUAL feed rail for dual cp3's
- how can i go about put this modded PRV back on?

joel

I have II dual cp3's and I am dual feeding the rail because I have the Banks side draft intake and that was the easiest way to plumb the top pump. Do you guys make a rail that could be dual fed and still have a relief?

Back