New Constant Pressure Relieve Valves PRV/LV

well ok shot that idea down i was goin to use the throttle body on the 6.7 intake horn as a air shut off for sled pullin oh well do u have a pics of ur dual feed rails? that aren't $1200?

We should have the Adapter for the relocation on any kit available next week,Keep in mind this Adapters needs to be clock witch added some cost,also it will A QUALITY piece, all ATS kits now will be able to relocate the pressure sensor back to the rail,it will also allow all kits to run Dual lines and still keep Your CPRV and sensor on the rail.

We should have the Adapter for the relocation on any kit available next week,Keep in mind this Adapters needs to be clock witch added some cost,also it will A QUALITY piece, all ATS kits now will be able to relocate the pressure sensor back to the rail,it will also allow all kits to run Dual lines and still keep Your CPRV and sensor on the rail.

kinda like a (t) for the sensor?

What's the difference that's been seen between the pressure port on the top cp3 and the actual rail pressure?

It obviously has to be notable if you're worried enough to get the pressure sensor back on the rail.

I've had my sensor in the back of my top pump for almost three years with no issues, why would I want to change that?

i have seen one guy runnin a ats kit thats setup like that and his truck kept poppin and carin on and ats told him he needed two lift pumps

I have an aftermarket sensor that goes to 36k in the back of my top pump and the stock sensor in the rail. Up to 24.5k they are identical. That's as high as I have pushed the pressure so far. And when I say identical I mean if I plot the stock sensor in yellow and the aftermarket sensor in black you just see a black line on the datalogger.

I have an aftermarket sensor that goes to 36k in the back of my top pump and the stock sensor in the rail. Up to 24.5k they are identical. That's as high as I have pushed the pressure so far. And when I say identical I mean if I plot the stock sensor in yellow and the aftermarket sensor in black you just see a black line on the datalogger.

My point exactly Don, the location of the sensor doesn't make any measureable difference.

Unplug the Bottom FCA with the Sensor in the top Pump...and take for a drive..lets us know what happens.dis-regard the gage ,its million to 1 you will be looking at the gage much less having enough time to get your foot out of it.Hint the last owner that tried this pop two solenoid O-Rings. I would like to see the manufacturer of this 36K sensor.So if its not to much to ask please post the part # and manufacturer.

I will post the part # next time I am at my shop. But perhaps you should read my post where it says DATALOGGER. I can look at the #'s days later.

I just found the box. It is a 30k psi sender with a 36k burst pressure rating. By Omega part #PX41S0-30KG5V It's not cheap.

Unplug the Bottom FCA with the Sensor in the top Pump...and take for a drive..lets us know what happens.dis-regard the gage ,its million to 1 you will be looking at the gage much less having enough time to get your foot out of it.Hint the last owner that tried this pop two solenoid O-Rings. I would like to see the manufacturer of this 36K sensor.So if its not to much to ask please post the part # and manufacturer.

Why would anyone drive their truck with a wide open FCA?

Like I said, three years, Flux 2's, 4.3's, 6.2's, dual pumps, sensor in top pump, never had one single issue.

Ok ,I got ya.My point is when the sensor is located In the Top pump it only reads the Top pump Pressure when the Bottom pump is at WOC.

Actually the sensor is past the high pressure portion of the top pump so therefore it is reading the pressure in the entire high pressure system. Same as the sensor in the rail. My bottom pump is a modified pump capable of about 25% more flow than the top. But if the FCA's are both functioning then they are both going to output the same pressure +-3-5%. When you are talking over 25k psi who really GAF. And for your information I have installed the sensor in the bottom pump and the graphs are identical. NO DIFFERENCE. Kind of like a modded vs. a stock rail....

No... B/C He was instructed that it would not make any difference.
that was the advice from the manufacture and seller..

Like I said Retarded advice. I have 1 yr apprentices that could tell you if you unplug a pumps controller it's going to default to max pressure. No control means no control. And I seriously doubt anyone dumb enough to follow advice like that WAS datalogging, they WERE trying to look at a guage and really have no idea what's going on

Back