new girl from ct

We have thousands of active male members and only a few female members. Like a navy ship here on CompD. The odds are in your favor girl!

You will discover there are 3 types of people you meet on diesel forums....
The first type get to know who you really are and you can call them friends.
The others can be grouped into 2 main categories, those that think you're a slut, and those that hope you are.

I hope you have a thick skin!

Same could be said for real life! LOL

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Well I'm way late.... but welcome.
more pics! Good looking truck, another pepto-racer. :hehe:

A woman that's smart enough to ppump a vp truck. Genius!! Smarter than 95% of CF members!!

The others can be grouped into 2 main categories, those that think you're a slut, and those that hope you are.

hahaha ya I do I never take anything to heart from a man better off that way :hehe:

We have thousands of active male members and only a few female members. Like a navy ship here on CompD. The odds are in your favor girl!

guess its a good thing though, dont want you guys goin soft on me! hahaha

:homo:

wow now u guys get too exited, maybe u should get out more often sounds like your the guys keepin adult entertainment in business.

Last edited:
Welcome Kristie :Cheer: Lets get your truck buttoned up today so you can drive it!

this guy here made it all possible ^^^ learned so much!! thanks again dave! :rockwoot:

A woman that's smart enough to ppump a vp truck. Genius!! Smarter than 95% of CF members!!

haha but yes there are defiantly alot of idiots on there that's why I never go on there anymore

I already have a pink diff cover! I win!

And it has sparkles in the powdercoat :)

downsized_0512001732.jpg

Thats a nice cover......

Alright... I knew something was up. Who thinks I'm a slut?

Back