New here:-)

OK Newbs! Enough with the post pics of yourself crap! I get tired of every female that joins here getting harassed for picks by a bunch of immature kids.

This New Chick thread is takin of rather slow... I think it's picture time!

What phucking part of this didn't you understand?????? Next post asking for pics is getting a week off and that goes for any and all new female member.

Last edited:
What phucking part of this didn't you understand?????? Next post asking for pics is getting a week off and that goes for any and all new female member.

Im sorry, I didnt have time to read every post.. :kick: Maybe you should edit the title and say "no phucking pictures allowed."

I guess you shouldn't have assumed I read that post pertaining to no picture asking. Clearly not a newb with 2800 posts.

Last edited:
Making a post lays the foundation for the assumption that someone has actually read the damn thread.

And it gets quite old seeing every female be asked to ***** herself out to fit in with a bunch of prepubescent knuckle dragging ass hats. I often wonder if some of the guys here have ever gotten laid before.

Thanks Jeremy for sticking up for all of us women on here!
I will post pictures of my truck but I will not put pictures of myself. As far as my age im 25 and I live in Pennsylvania.
Anyways does anyone have any recommendations on a good place to get cheap mud tires? I used to have a set of Kelly Safaris on my old truck but for a set for the new truck will run me about 1600.00. There has to be a better option out there

I'm a nitto person myself. Whether it be terra grappler or the trail grappler. Great tires!

your gonna pay depending on size and name...odd size bfg's, = pricey.......nittos are toppo the list. and ive been running fuzions and feirce attitudes...no complaints.....yet

All tires have gotten ridiculously priced here in the last year. Your going to pay through the nose for anything.

All tires have gotten ridiculously priced here in the last year. Your going to pay through the nose for anything.

This is part of the reason I only buy used tires. Just too much money to get eaten up way too fast. (Gravel roads...)

I've got 40,000 miles on my cooper STT's and they're still about 30-35% tread, I think I paid 1200 for em.

All Terrain and mud tires are stupid. But performance street tires are not to crazy

Firestone destination MT, wear good, clean out good and always grab. Kinda pricey being Firestone.

Cheaper and still good is Goodyear Duratracs.

Back