New here:-)

I run firestone destinations on my cucv and love em paid 1020 for285 75 16's. Mounted. Whatcha got for a farm were 700 cow dairy 1700 acres in crop

300 cows milking and not sure the total acreage we are currently farming
Thanks for all the great advice guys

Guess you should have read the rest of the thread. See you in a week. Next!

Last edited:
Make sure you check out cooper st maxx. They are the tires that I have been looking to get.

With where you live, go with the Duratracs, they are supposed to be the cat's azz when it comes to snow and ice. I can say they do pretty well in mud, no clue on snow.

I like my nitty trails.. But I only have about 4k on them currently

With where you live, go with the Duratracs, they are supposed to be the cat's azz when it comes to snow and ice. I can say they do pretty well in mud, no clue on snow.

I have 6 of them... They wear pretty good.

I have Pro Comp X/AT, but you will pay for them it seems. I put 50k on my last set towing 14k for 40k of that. You might honestly be better off finding a different set of rims in the 17/18" range. It seems as though the larger the rim the larger the cost.

I'm currently running cooper discoverer a/t3's. They stick to the road well in rain, can't wait to see how they do in snow. They're quiet.

The new master craft courser axt is what I'm currently running they seem to be doing very well. What part of PA are you from

I looked at the AXTs and it was a toss up 'tween the two. Mastercraft is made by cooper, I've had good results with the courser a/t2's. I'm in Newburg pa if its me you're asking.

Back