New powerstroke valve springs

Zach, if yall need any 7.3 cylinder heads for testing in anyway, I've got a set you are welcome to. Definately would love some springs for the new puller.

Zach, i would be interested in them. i'm not far from you so if you need a tester for a set of springs let me know!!! i have comp 910's on these heads that are awaiting install on my truck, but if you make some that will be good for higher rpm and boost #'s i would be more than happy to try them out along with maybe a cam if you ever made some for the 7.3 guys. i remember you were talking about it at the buda dyno last year and you told me and one of my buddys we could test 'em we just never have torn our trucks down. Let me know!! :Cheer:

ill try em im not far from the inmate #7 if you need testers.... :evil interested any machining involved or slap ins?

My manufacturer has postponed the delivery date on the 6.0 springs ...... give me a few more weeks.
zach

A guy on psn did a test and the 910s have 120lbs at seat 285lbs open @ .410"

What he said^^

Swamps had a good post in one of those threads, speaking specifically about the benefits of shimming the springs.

Yes we are working on a few regrinds. We should have some tests done in a month or so.
BTW nice name, great movie!
Zach

I would deffinetly be interested in springs and maybe a regrind for a 7.3.

I am interessed in a regrind, but do you regrind mine and send it back or do I purchase a new one and send mine as a core? Thanks

Back