*New* Show Me Smokers *New*

Gettin into this stuff may just get my truck repo'd!! Maybe i should get into that business. Just keep taking my own truck over and over!

2Tone12V said:
Gettin into this stuff may just get my truck repo'd!! Maybe i should get into that business. Just keep taking my own truck over and over!
Or give me a free ride to MCS when I need work done again....LOL

Yup....Sure Keith might even like to get it out of the shop too ;)

I also realize we need mroe women in this organization....

GSM-01 said:
I also realize we need mroe women in this organization....

I second that. But only if they have there mouths duct taped shut. :hehe: J/K!

Last edited:
HOOKED said:
I second that. But only if they have there mouths duct taped shut. :hehe:

I should have clarified. Women that like this stuff in this group. That way there is no need for duct tape! LOL

Mouths shut???

HOOKED said:
I second that. But only if they have there mouths duct taped shut. :hehe: J/K!
What's that saying OH... Silence is Golden but Duck Tape is Silver....

haha, i know the kid with that black super duty. Hes from my home town. I knew that was going to happen when he said he was doing all that. If he had a brain at all he could have saved about 25 grand. But when you sense that much stupidity its easy to make alot of money. Man he is dumb. Sweet truck though

satburn said:
Looks like you found one in your avatar...

I will be spending new years with her in the back of that truck (its her ford but I will let it slide....) with her hopefully in that same position... Just with me in a different postion than takin the picture and maybe not a camera involved... Maybe...:evil

Hey Matt Did you ever figure out how much for that CP3? Another one of my buddies just about a 12 valve motor and getting ready to order about 5-7 grand in parts to build to start building his motor.

On a side note if you guys can get your girls to do that maybe I should hang out with you on New Years too!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He's catchin on.... If I'm party there must be hot women present. If there aren't I WILL find them...:evil

GSM-01 said:
I will be spending new years with her in the back of that truck (its her ford but I will let it slide....) with her hopefully in that same position... Just with me in a different postion than takin the picture and maybe not a camera involved... Maybe...:evil

She must be really hot or your going to have that truck parked in a garage.:pop:

Kman9090 said:
Hey Matt Did you ever figure out how much for that CP3? Another one of my buddies just about a 12 valve motor and getting ready to order about 5-7 grand in parts to build to start building his motor.

I assume you are referring to a modded CP3, I will PM you a price later. Have your friend PM me and I will get him a quote for the parts he is looking for.

Tree DR said:
She must be really hot or your going to have that truck parked in a garage.:pop:

Its been in the upper 40s here lately so not cold at all. Plus body heat and "excersise" will keep us warm...LOL

Back