*New* Show Me Smokers *New*

Well matt i think im going to see if homeyer will let me put his p pump on the truck so we can fire it and let you hear whats going on inside. Dont think he has any plans on getting his truck done to soon.

Hey buddy. At least mine wants to look at the camera. The back may be cute but head on can still look like an ass HA HA

MissouriHooker said:
Hey buddy. At least mine wants to look at the camera. The back may be cute but head on can still look like an ass HA HA

Dude, do you really want to play that game? We got you, a happily married husband against a 21 yr old that lives for that stuff and will do anything to get it or pay any amount to have something to show you up? Oh by the way, I know your pic ain't of an ex-girlfriend either. If i want to dig up more I will but I wasn't putting her face on here in case she joins someday. I have a bit more respect for someone that had alot of respect for me than to do that however I will now ask her if she will let me to one of her and her best friend on the trucks on here. And these are just pic out of random...LOL Trust me, you don't want to play this game...... Always good times though man. Hey, when you coming back over to the springfield area? Let me know.

Workin in Branson for the next few weeks prolly stop in an say HI. Maybe ill git a better view of what you got goin on down there. Dont forget Springfield is my old stompin ground I just may know a thing or two about the ford and whats in it just cuz im hitched doesnt mean i dont get out ever lol i can play too

Just wanted to wish everyone a late happy new year! We are working our tails off to get the Website complete and working on pulls for next year. I am working on what could be a great start for the Show Me Smokers. Hang in there with us!

took your advice and finally stopped long enough to set up a profile. Hard to believe that warm weather (which means pullin' season) is only 90 days away.

Just checking in to see if any new meet/greet or other dates had been set...

Not yet. Like i said the Website is close to being operational. We will have a meet and greet shortly after probabaly in Columbia. I would say in the middleof February. I also have some great ideas being designed for the shirts and stickers. Anyone that has questions feel free to ask. This thing has been alot of work but it think it is going to pay off! We have alot of interested parties locally and nationally. Not much more to say except hang in there with us. It will be worth it! I promise!

brianhrtlnd said:
took your advice and finally stopped long enough to set up a profile. Hard to believe that warm weather (which means pullin' season) is only 90 days away.

Is that who I think it is? Sup man.

MissouriHooker said:
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: DING DONG:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: Round TWO. Its short for Whats Up. Sup Git It. J/K bout the ding dong thing, (maybe)???

I have no clue who they are saying sup too.... Surely you could see that and not that I didn't know sup... I'm from the east coast. We had 4 shooting in 20 mins last night. I got the slang thing down growing up...LOL

GSM-01 said:
I have no clue who they are saying sup too.... Surely you could see that and not that I didn't know sup... I'm from the east coast. We had 4 shooting in 20 mins last night. I got the slang thing down growing up...LOL
are you back east now are you here in springfield???

MissouriHooker said:
are you back east now are you here in springfield???

PA. My new .45 cal has not left my side since I got it....

If it's who I think it is it's somebody HOOKED knows from work. The John Deere avatar gave it away...

Sorry been a bit busy lately...

Since the Steelers lost he might as well come back to Missouri....

Back