New Toyota Project pics

alldiesels said:
how long has the cummins been around??? you have had a wile to play with them
don't worry you will see some big #'s out of some psd's this year

Not our fault dodge went with a better motor then ford did.

i don't like them either but the funny part is a 6.0 with a banks big hoss bundle will walk all over the 12v guys with the #0 fuel plate pushed full foward, and exhaust lol lol

No it wont. Been there and spanked 3 of them. my truck at the time was a 97 12v 215 pump, 0 plate, 4kgsk, afc full forward, and starwheel maxed. And i beat 1 04 psd auto 550 with a bank sixgun kit, 1 06 f350 auto with a banks 6 gun, 1 06 f350 harley auto with a banks 6 gun. I even had the stock turbo back then. If they were sticks it would have been even worse.:eek:wned:

O ya they all had the speed loader to.

i have a friend with a 96 single cab and it had a #0 plate, 4kgsk, afc and starwheel and a valvebody and that thing runs neck and nec with my cc drw on a 80hp tow tune, i do not like banks but a 6.0 with a manks 6gun will make a good 375, do you think your making 375????

I've got an '05 6.0 and it has blown 2 head gaskets and a transmission and it has under 20k miles......and its stock!:Throwup:
It's a work truck so I dont pay for it to get fixed!

I've got an 03 6.0 with 70K miles, its been modded for 65K, never blew a head gasket, (did cost me one tranny, but thats cause I had a freakin edge on it), been pumpin NOS through it, and haven't had any problems. My buddy has an 06 cummins with 18K on it thats been in the shop half its life, and my brother in law has 6 dmaxxes, owns a moving company, and has had problems with 3 of them, and no problems with the others. I'd say its good and bad in anything.

alldiesels said:
i have a friend with a 96 single cab and it had a #0 plate, 4kgsk, afc and starwheel and a valvebody and that thing runs neck and nec with my cc drw on a 80hp tow tune, i do not like banks but a 6.0 with a manks 6gun will make a good 375, do you think your making 375????

That is up for debate but if you go by the dyno sheet then i make 337.:hehe:

From what you just said states 1 of 2 things. Either i have more hp then the dyno claims to beat those trucks, or i can drive one hell of a mean stick. You also forget that your buddy has a 160 pump and i have a 215, big difference. O and they were boosted 4 wheel launches vs me dumping the clutch at 2500. No matter how you cut it i won, and that disproves your statement.

the only omission i will give you is that if i had not been able to bang gears at 3500-4k i would have probably lost.

or they didn't know they were racing LOL LOL
now that i know you have a stick i see no way in HELL you beat them, sure they didn't just have a banks exhaust???

Very sure!! infact i installed almost all the kits on all the trucks, and no i didnt sabatoge them.:hehe: Im not saying i stomped them, infact with the 2 f350's i would jump ahead in a gear then when i shifted they would catch up. Then i would shift again and jump ahead which put me with the win by about 1 truck length.

Last edited:
alldiesels said:
you want that toy to scream??? ditch the 7.3 and we will build you a 6.0 :}
robert

He wants it to go fast, not scream like an annoying whistle, yet go no where!!:hehe: :doh:

That must be it...........I keep forgetting you just started growing hair between your legs..........and are from the generation of "fart can" racers.........if it makes some kind of strange noise, it's gotta be fast!!:hehe: :woohoo: :cheer:

Dockboy said:
He wants it to go fast, not scream like an annoying whistle, yet go no where!!:hehe: :doh:

That must be it...........I keep forgetting you just started growing hair between your legs..........and are from the generation of "fart can" racers.........if it makes some kind of strange noise, it's gotta be fast!!:hehe: :woohoo: :cheer:

Gregs just pissed cause the hair on his head has stopped growing!:poke: :poke: :hehe: :hehe:

Hey elmo, where did you get the rear rims at? and for how much. A buddy of mine is looking for a set of rims so he can put some slicks on the 2wd dually, when racing.

Back