Newman pulls 10-20-07

I won't be able to make that weekend but if they are still holding the pull on the next weekend(Oct. 27th) then I will be making an attempt for that one.

Joe

Yeah that is kinda funny that they did it the weekend right before the Halloween pulls. Oh well. Who knows what I'm doing. I've still never been to a pull in Newman LOL, maybe someday.

We should make both the 20th and 27th events. Unless tom decides he has training around then. See ya'll there!

I should also be able to make the 20th and the 27th, that is if the truck stays in one piece:hehe:

SMOKIN93 said:
I should also be able to make the 20th and the 27th, that is if the truck stays in one piece:hehe:

RIIIIIIGHT. And THAT'S going to happen. I swear boy, you could LOOK at your truck crooked and the driveline hits the dirt :bang :hehe: :poke:

Hey, my truck stayed together at Hollister, so that's a definate yes, even though I was a little light on the pedal this time. These leaf spring front ends are tricky, but one day I'll have it figured out, It's gonna look a lot different by the 20th!!!
Pangela said:
RIIIIIIGHT. And THAT'S going to happen. I swear boy, you could LOOK at your truck crooked and the driveline hits the dirt :bang :hehe: :poke:

Cole, did I see a stack out of the hood on your truck? Scott posted a pic but is there any video of you hook?

Yep, sure is a hood stack, I'll have video up later, nothing too exciting though.
strokin_early99 said:
Cole, did I see a stack out of the hood on your truck? Scott posted a pic but is there any video of you hook?

Haven't forgotten... Might be at this one, for sure at the halloween pulls though. Never been to Newman before... heard it's an experience not to be reckoned with LOL

I'll be there. I hope none of ya'll were planning on taking first, becuse I got that all locked up... :cheer:

-Pit Disturber

Last edited:
Alright, so who's still in for this one? And who will be at Newman on the 27th?

-Tom

Back