Newman pulls 10-20-07

I'm still in for both.
I got the front leaf springs changed but the truck still sits level, something I'll have to take care of during the off season.

I will call L&L tomorrow. I herd they are not running on the 27th. I herd Mike said the last pull of the season will be the 20th.

All, please check to make sure the 27th is still on.

I will be there on the 20th but I will not be pulling. The wife and daughter will be Girl Scout camping so my built in baby sitter is off duty.

I talked to Mike today, he said they will only pull on the 27th IF the 20th is a rain out. Looks like the 20th will be the last pull of the season. My rig will be there with a new driver.

-Tom

I will not be able to attend so Craig Johnson will be piloting the "ALL NIGHTER" at Newman this weekend. He has some hooks under his belt so he should be alright, maybe just a bit rusty:hehe: "Hit'em with your Flute" Craig owns/operates BigPowerDiesel.:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

-Tom

Last edited:
He can't be any more rustier then Pshycho or CSuttun :eek:wned:

Back in the saddle again, go get um Craig.

BBD

Shoot, he has'nt pulled sice High Desert '05 but I keep telling him it will be alright. MAN!!!! Wait till he sees this..........

-Tom

I have talked to Craig. Seemed to be a great guy with tons of good info. We were talking about setting up a 2K Dodge for pulling. His name on your truck was the reason I called the shop. Support the sponsors of the sport.

All NIGHTER:Cheer: I like the Name Tom.... Maybe I Can drive your truck and Craig can drive mine:poke:

I don't know Dan, at this point he is so worked up you would probably have to be willing to throw down with him to take the driver slot.:)

-Tom

Tcolesanti said:
I don't know Dan, at this point he is so worked up you would probably have to be willing to throw down with him to take the driver slot.:)

-Tom

:badidea: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Craig

Dont worry Craig im a Lover not a fighter..... So I wonder if the weather is going to hold out????

dan shsss said:
Dont worry Craig im a Lover

Even scarier, you mean like that other guy from your neck of the woods? You know the guy from Hollister, Right Angle Drive Line.

LOL

j/k Dan

BBD

BigBadDodge said:
Even scarier, you mean like that other guy from your neck of the woods? You know the guy from Hollister, Right Angle Drive Line.

LOL

j/k Dan

BBD

Ohhhhhhhhh.................Sick Burn..............:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

-Tom

It is 00:35 saturday morning and its raining pretty hard here in the san juan bautista and the Hollister area,,,I hope this storm does,nt make its way to the valley:evil

And Scott get it straight its Right gear and axle:D

It is 10am saturday morning. Steve from L&L said the pulls are ON.

The boys and I are headed out, see you all there.

dan shsss said:
And Scott get it straight its Right gear and axle:D

Come on Dan, don't you mean "Right Gear and Axle, Wrong Angle Driveline"

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

You guys have fun, I will see you next time.

-Tom

Sorry Dan, I could have sworn it had the word DRIVE in there somewhere :hehe:

You guy's get some video please :rockwoot:

BBD

Back