NHRDA East Coast Regional Championship October 24th

sweet vid, but nt gonna make that trip, just a bit tooo looooooooong for me......... looks killer.

I know it's probably been already covered in the dozens of posts in this thread, but where is everyone staying for this race?

Got my airline tickets and diesel truck rental taken care of today, can't wait to be the only West coaster playing in the East ;)

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Michael I'll be staying someplace they accept a dog. Anyone have any suggestions. I know motel 6 let you have dogs.

Well booked my hotel yesterday, we're staying at the Super 8 Motel in Bowling Green, I'll be checking in on Friday afternoon, then be calling Randy and Chris to see about getting a couple drinks on! Look forward to seeing some new faces and old friends....

We are staying at the Ramada. With any luck we will be arriving Friday afternoon. Is there test and tune at Beech Bend on Friday night?

I just booked my room at the Comfort Inn.

I plan on rolling in Friday evening. I'm sure I will be a little tired after the 11+ hr drive, but is there going to be a meetup anywhere?

Dix

Yes, Beech Bend is a quarter mile track.

I think Ryan was meaning he's only gonna be able to make some 1/8 mile passes at his local track this upcoming weekend getting ready for Finals.

I'll be there Saturday Morning, ready to do my part to keep the Bracket title in Ky!

Back