NHRDA East Coast Regional Championship October 24th

We will not be able to attend the race. We went to test last tue. night and lost the tranny about the 600ft. mark. It boiled the trans fluid so bad it shot out the dip stick tube right onto the 1500 deg manifold. Needless to say there was a big fire at 120mph and it burnt all the wiring up under the hood and melted all the steel braided hose on the passenger side. I probably could have gotten it back together with exception of fixing all the paint, but we don't know what caused it and I don't want that to ever happen again!

Damn ! if it's not coolant making some loose control, it's fluid starting them on fire !! Glad you're ok Tim or who ever was driving.

24 hours and I will be on plane heading for Bowling Green.
:cheer:
When you are fying out Michael ?

Well - looks like I'm jinxed too

just lost 5th gear (NV4500 issue)

Have fun and take lots of pictures guys!

YAY!! headed home tomorrow afternoon and gonna be busting A** to get the truck together and practice some more launches so i dont look too bad with the first time out with the fummins! haha

Well......broke the tranny tonight testing:bang Cold track and launched to hard.

Sorry I won't be able to make it and miss everyone :(

Everyone have a safe weekend.

Nothing crazy that I'm aware of Michael, but call Chris just to double check.
I don't have his number, would you mind PM'ing it to me?

24 hours and I will be on plane heading for Bowling Green.
:cheer:
When you are fying out Michael ?

I fly out early Fri morning, get into Nashville 2:30 pm. Meeting with a customer in Nashville, then heading on up to BG. Is everyone getting together anyplace in particular Friday night?

Damn, sorry to hear about all the last minute carnage, I'll miss seeing everyone who won't be making the trip!

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

seriously...if you guys see the goofy kid wearing a UF hat/hoodie...thats me...come on up and talk

Greg, sorry to hear about the tranny ............. The tranny monster has been busy the last few weeks .....

Well......broke the tranny tonight testing:bang Cold track and launched to hard.

Sorry I won't be able to make it and miss everyone :(

Everyone have a safe weekend.
Damn trucks dropping like flies. Sorry you won't be coming Greg, was really looking forward to meeting you. I'm in MO and will be driving down to Bowling Green on Friday. drove through about 250 miles of snow and ice then another 250 miles of heavy rain today from Denver. Hope to hell this system passes by Sat.

Damn trucks dropping like flies. Sorry you won't be coming Greg, was really looking forward to meeting you. I'm in MO and will be driving down to Bowling Green on Friday. drove through about 250 miles of snow and ice then another 250 miles of heavy rain today from Denver. Hope to hell this system passes by Sat.
gonna have the truck with you or not

I just cancelled my hotel reservations. The weather is just a little to unpredictable for the 11hr one way drive. I was really hoping to see what I had for Michael and everyone else. I hope you all get to race!

Dix

Got hit by the bad luck machine shop ain't gonna have my damper done for the fummins so I'm resorting to the 6.4 still should at least be good for some 12.8's

Back