NHRDA @ Moroso April 28th & 29th

I know Randy has a bunch of pictures and videos .... he should just about be back to Washington by now ...... he should have them up by Thursday i would think.....

Twisted Shifter said:
I know Randy has a bunch of pictures and videos .... he should just about be back to Washington by now ...... he should have them up by Thursday i would think.....
Of which week?:bang

:pop:

WOW tough crowd :D I just talked to Randy ..... he is back in Washington and wants me to Thank Everyone .... "with out the racers, we are nothing"

Pics are up ........
http://www.nhrda.com/DragRacingImages/DRG_20070428/index.html

This is a burnout FL style
P1015514.jpg

P1015516.jpg

P1015517.jpg

P1015518.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

Hey Chris.. I took the battery, hitch, and spare off the truck. Also installed caltracks. Downloaded a new smarty tune.. 60 hp tune ran a 12.33 at only 99.1 mph. The eighth was a 7.77 at 89.97 mph. They made a mistake and left the speed limiter on with the new tune he sent me. The speed limiter was on way before the end of the track. The speedometer said between 108-110, though with my small tires it trapped only 99 mph on all five runs. The tune at Moroso didn't have the speed limiter. When I get that turned off, the truck should be quick for a stock pumped truck. This was the red 06. I'm ready for the next event.. =)

Nice.... very freaking nice ......

When you say stock pump ..... you don't have a FASS or the like? That tank is doing a WORLD of good for you!

Thanks, I have an airdog lift pump on the auxilary tank.. Just the stock injection pump on the motor.. Lots of potential left..

Ok ... you scared me when you said "stock" pump ....... yea they are making a TON of power w/o having to mess with the injection pump .......

Back