No events in the South?

syrupdawg

GA Diesel Mafia
Why are there no drag race events in the south this year besides Rockingham?

man im trying to get my truck back together for it...but we are trying to plant corn and i havent had time to work on it like i planned to plus its the weekend of talladega and my boss will be gone to that and i am next in charge

man im trying to get my truck back together for it...but we are trying to plant corn and i havent had time to work on it like i planned to plus its the weekend of talladega and my boss will be gone to that and i am next in charge

We got Rockingham this weekend and Tanks great event following!

What more do you want? :doh::hehe:

That's it for right now, those two are in the south right?

Looking at a FL event for next year or possibly late this year!

You don't even have your truck put together - you're killing me!:ft:

Yup...Louisiana is in the south,...deeeeep south....LOL

An unexpected flaw caused me to have to do a frame up resto on it lol...its a harder job than it sounds like

Agreed more events in the south please! Don't get me wrong bash on the Bayou sounds like fun and I am looking forward to it. But run what you brung race does not really compare to an event with classes. (Talking about racing only) On the other hand I am down for a party for sure!

Agreed more events in the south please! Don't get me wrong bash on the Bayou sounds like fun and I am looking forward to it. But run what you brung race does not really compare to an event with classes. (Talking about racing only) On the other hand I am down for a party for sure!

Though NADM is a sponsor/affiliate, they let me run the racing however I want,...I normally let the racers decide(want to keep things fun)...

But this year, cash was offered up by CompD to go to the winner of "run what ya brung".....so I figured you guys would like the extra scratch and wouldn't complain too much...

...there's always next year....and maybe an even bigger purse, or enough prize money to separate into classes....who knows.:rockwoot::rockwoot:

Though NADM is a sponsor/affiliate, they let me run the racing however I want,...I normally let the racers decide(want to keep things fun)...

But this year, cash was offered up by CompD to go to the winner of "run what ya brung".....so I figured you guys would like the extra scratch and wouldn't complain too much...

...there's always next year....and maybe an even bigger purse, or enough prize money to separate into classes....who knows.:rockwoot::rockwoot:

Understood looking forward to it!

Yup, I've got four 1/4 mile tracks within an hour and a half of me.

Hey Ron.....after the Bash...we can discuss me assisting in more Events in our area if you want.

Hey Ron.....after the Bash...we can discuss me assisting in more Events in our area if you want.

Works for me Tank, I also threw in a couple of signed/autograph Kenny Youngblood prints (numbered) from my collection for you to give-away at our event.

You will get them Wednesday Afternoon by Fedex!

:)

Back