No traction

AdamA55

My Granddaddy
I have tried several things, with minimal help, i need help getting tk to hook

So what's your current setup and what have you tried? Any vids of it going down the track?

35" trxus front(20psi) 35" dual bfg rear(40psi), rear set solid, front has positive stops, dual shock kit on front, hitch set a 44", tk is close to being gutted except for bed, running 4:56 gear in 4th low, bars are on top & bottom of rear axle & goes to rear of front door, extended cab long bed 2nd gen, im pulling that high of a gear & still wont hook at all

If the front stops are to high it'll just spin. It needs to take a little weight off them when you leave the line.

i started year with out stops, then installed, made a huge difference in traction, but still not near enough, r's are going crazy

35" trxus front(20psi) 35" dual bfg rear(40psi), rear set solid, front has positive stops, dual shock kit on front, hitch set a 44", tk is close to being gutted except for bed, running 4:56 gear in 4th low, bars are on top & bottom of rear axle & goes to rear of front door, extended cab long bed 2nd gen, im pulling that high of a gear & still wont hook at all

44" seems very high to me.

He probably means hitch length is 44" from center of rear axle.

Last edited:
Been trying to get pictures & videos up it keeps saying invalid

Alright guys, I'm not a big poster, I've tried to get pictures up & can't seem to get them up, can you help me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 0
Side of hitch, just took a stock style receiver & copied with heavier steel

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 0
Shorten traction bars up and plate frame where they mount. Get as much weight out front as possible.

Back