North Texas Dyno Day

Well that sucks what if the dodge has twin cp3 and the top one is a dmax pump? Sooooooo complicated.

And were off again.........this thread is like the Energizer Bunny..

Damn Jared it's a legit question. Say someone with a dodge bought dual cp3's with a dmax top pump that already had a modded factory pump and wanted to mod the dmax pump so they would never have to worry about rp issues ever again?

Energizer bunnies are better than duracell powered bunnies. All the high powered duracell bunnies are trailer queens. The energizer bunny that I put the battery in is better than your bunny and got there on it's own power.

Energizer bunnies are better than duracell powered bunnies. All the high powered duracell bunnies are trailer queens. The energizer bunny that I put the battery in is better than your bunny and got there on it's own power.

want a cookie lol

Lol please don't associate our name with him. I believe he's rode with a friend to one of the meeting, but that's as far as it goes...Definatley no T-shirt lol

guess im missing out on some key perks of the group, damn i really wanted a t-shirt...

I sold the one I won at Buda this year, so I don't blame the guy who won. I thought the arson kit would fit a D-max pump also.

I know! Things would be real interesting if there was a prize to compete for! I bet the creativity would go thru the roof.

I know! Things would be real interesting if there was a prize to compete for! I bet the creativity would go thru the roof.
LOL I can only imagine... It gets pretty good when these guys do it just for fun.

Back