North Texas Dyno Day

now that is something we can all agree on. haha. Beers for troops. :)

What was the lowest HP and tq?

well hate to say it blake but ur "that guy" haha jkLOL:Cheer:

Sean you are "that guy"....star scan cannot read lpm or lph

Sure hoping to see this become an annual event...:rockwoot:

x2....the spring is full of good dyno events, this is a perfect annual fall event.

well i got screwed!!!!!!!! i was feelin pretty good bout leavin with the lowest hp of the day, then this guy had to pull on there and put down 30 less then me!!!!! should have put my bag over the filter! lol:lolly:

What are you talking about? We all know Dan took home lowest hp of the day prize with 110hp LOL ......out of a tdi and blew a headgasket

What are you talking about? We all know Dan took home lowest hp of the day prize with 110hp LOL ......out of a tdi and blew a headgasket

I believe he ended up diagnosing it as some line blown off the back or something? I don't think it ended up being a headgasket...

I would start with TxBlkCld or BClineCoke on here then you will probably talk to Shane at wicked diesels.

Too bad there wasn't a pump upgrade to be given for whining...

You had no idea... You might get some facts before you start mouthing. But I guess you was at the dyno too...? I was no where close to being the highest HP CR truck. So why in the heck would I even "whine"?

Well since some venders was told the event was a dodge/cummins event only then that would have been a little easier to hear but it was not ever stated that the event was only for cummins. So guess that will just stay hear say like always and everyone can hide behind the keyboard. It is not the CP3 prize that was up for grabs that some was upset about. It was the hear say that some was told and nothing was ever said until something else beat what was going to win... So next time there is a dyno and it is suppose to be limited to only cummins then it need to be stated. But if I recall there was two other Dmaxs that recieved prises for the numbers they put down. But since the vendors was told something else the prizes could go where ever.

This thread is my fav, so entertaining!

I concur.

I think the next event I go to I am going to run to Sam's and get a bulk box of pacifiers either that or drag the ole lady out so everyone can suckle on a teet.

Still trying to locate a teet sucking smiley to insert.

Back