North Texas Dyno Day

I am in no way credible lol but I think there were some numbers made that day that did not count towards the standings or something of that nature? Maybe someone who knows something can chime in for ya lol

Bagged I bet my single cab dually woulda gave ya a run for your money on nicest there........hell who am I kidding it was just a nice little truck IMO that I appreciated. Not the nicest by any means and I would never go saying that because there is someone out there always just a little nicer. It just pisses me off that you would even go and say that it was impressive at all. I will go ahead and say your truck will never impress me because of the person driving it. To each his own but good luck on the nicest single cab dually at events. Wait or are you just planning on going to small events where maybe 5 trucks show up? Anyways no need to drag this out. Look forward to maybe seeing some of yall in dublin next weekend.

i think i meant to say its not the best in the world but oh well, screwed that up, and i'll admit my truck looks like **** right now, but after sema it goes to the body shop, hopefully by feb i'll have the paint and stuff layed down on it.

are those postings right? im not trying to complain or start any thing but i was the last truck on the dyno for the night the gold dodge with the concrete in the back of the bed and the ball sack on the hitch. i am almost positive i made 877 with nitrous on my last run but i didn't get a dyno sheet on the last pull i may be wrong but if im right and im sure i am i would have taken 2nd for the high hp with nitrous and 1st in the highest hp cr dodge i don't care about the prizes just the Credibility of it. if not sorry i said any thing

I was wondering about this as well. i had mentioned it in a earlier post.

are those postings right? im not trying to complain or start any thing but i was the last truck on the dyno for the night the gold dodge with the concrete in the back of the bed and the ball sack on the hitch. i am almost positive i made 877 with nitrous on my last run but i didn't get a dyno sheet on the last pull i may be wrong but if im right and im sure i am i would have taken 2nd for the high hp with nitrous and 1st in the highest hp cr dodge i don't care about the prizes just the Credibility of it. if not sorry i said any thing

I may be wrong but the last runs might not have counted as part of the event because they would be considered buy back's and if wouldn't have been fair to some of the other competitors that had left already thinking that the 3 pulls they already did were all that was gonna be allowed. That would be like two cars racing 3 times, one leaves, and then the other one gets to make 3 more passes to try and beat the other car.

well if so that's bs because i made one pull 807 had nitrous trouble only the small stage came on tried again put down like 620 something nothing came on i ask if i could back off and fix the nitrous issue with my truck they said it wasn't an issue no buy backs no 6 pulls nothing just 3 on nitrous i did however pay twice once for fuel only numbers that didnt count just wanted a base eng hp and nitrous so 6 runs is what i got and they were at separate times

i think u got screwed, my friend was telling me about ur situation and how they didnt count it, i think that sucks, and u should at least get a reward

well if so that's bs because i made one pull 807 had nitrous trouble only the small stage came on tried again put down like 620 something nothing came on i ask if i could back off and fix the nitrous issue with my truck they said it wasn't an issue no buy backs no 6 pulls nothing just 3 on nitrous i did however pay twice once for fuel only numbers that didnt count just wanted a base eng hp and nitrous so 6 runs is what i got and they were at separate times

Ahh ok. I didn't realize that you never finished your first 3 pulls. Then yeah, you got screwed if that's the case.

Way I see it is get on, do what u do, and get off. If your stuff don't work shoulda fixed it before.

well that may be the way you see it and for that i hope you have a problem some day and you get screwed 2 then we will see how you feel about it. thats why i ask if they would let me back on if they would have said no that whould be a hole other discution but they said yes so. im sure if the table was turned you would be doing the same its common curtisy to let some one fix there truck. it sucks to go to an event and every body is a d*** and doesnt care every one here has problems now and again it just makes for good competition

Trust me. Brandon has had his fair share of bad dyno days. Everyone does. It happens

Look I'm not trying to start more drama cause that's the last thing this thread needs, that's just the way I see it. Ever LOST hp with nitrous? I have. Pulled some timing from the previous run and best I could figure it didn't work so with less timing my number came down. I went out and verified it worked but I guess for that one run it decided not to. Oh well better luck next time.

My main problem is with these guys that come up with their stuff all jacked up or not even installed properly. If you're gonna run nitrous, run it properly and make sure it works as intended before you pull on.

Look I'm not trying to start more drama cause that's the last thing this thread needs, that's just the way I see it. Ever LOST hp with nitrous? I have. Pulled some timing from the previous run and best I could figure it didn't work so with less timing my number came down. I went out and verified it worked but I guess for that one run it decided not to. Oh well better luck next time.

My main problem is with these guys that come up with their stuff all jacked up or not even installed properly. If you're gonna run nitrous, run it properly and make sure it works as intended before you pull on.

amen brother. next year the rules will change quite a bit. if you run n20 it must be installed and not be setting on the floor by the dyno. also if you are going to compete in fuel only the noids will have to be un wired and you make 3 pulls, then if you want to compete you can make 3 more pulls on the bottle. also once your on the dyno for your 3 pulls the timer starts when you start rolling and you have set time to get all 3 pulls in. and if you have to pull off the dyno you forfit your pulls you didnt make.

And i am unsure on what runs counted or didnt because of the a:Cheer: we were doing. i know travis and bear pretty well and know that if a mistake was made it will be fixed if possible and it wasnt made on purpose. i had a blast and look forward to next year were hopefully somebody will do the famous 900 horses on fuel:blahblah1:

oh i would also love to see pictures and videos!!!!!!!!!!!

well that may be the way you see it and for that i hope you have a problem some day and you get screwed 2 then we will see how you feel about it.

You sound like a real winner with that line there, wishing misfortune on others ...

Didn't your first line say something about not being a complainer ?? LOL

ah he's just frustrated, Brandon is a really nice guy and has put alot of effort,time and money into his truck, like alot of us. the thing is all of us will never be happy at the same time, someone's got to win and someone got to loose. and sometimes the people calling it dont always get it right, that's how the game goes, but eventually the sun will shine on every dogs a$$.
i aint even seen daylight yet. LOL

Back