North Texas Dyno Day

When he blew a tire on the Bully dog dyno, I think I pee-d down my leg a lil bit. That scared the crap out of everyone for a country mile.

That's one thing about buck's trucks, might not always make the power he wants but they are definately good for a show!

Buck enjoys doing whatever it takes to break them. :Cheer:

:pop::pop:
This is rather entertaining
:stab:

despite being the :wrong:
but fun to watch none the less.:clap:

Well I'm not the type that would start a thread named "Cumminsbus follows Buck around like a lost puppy." so here we are....

this is WAYYY off subject, but does anybody know the biggest numbers put up with an HX35?.....without blowing it up

NORTH TEXAS DYNO DAY RIGHT? grow up boys, u guys want to talk stupid smack do it somewhere else. Let's start, ok how many of u guys are actually going to dyno and support texas events...me personally I hate having travel so far to see real events, maby there is a reason most of the big events are up north and not in texas. support not smack or off topic crap...

i go to a drag race every month in houston. attend a weekly all diesel truck club with over 100 members. go to the occasional pull. dyno a few times a year. and have competed at a few dhra races, the nhrda race and the upcoming odra/nadm race. how about you. i was just bs'n just like every one else is. dont get all pissy on us now

I made one statement and gave one explination why I used the wrong thread. I'm done. I'm not saying anything bad towards you but you gotta admit if you stopped walking too fast he would probably run into the back of you. I support every event I can make but a job that keeps you out of town is a bit prohibitive. That and breaking stuff, you can relate to that right?

Back