North Texas Dyno Day

back on topic. so who all is going to haltom city in october. i havnt been there in a few years. tight parking but a fun place to dyno! shoot last time i was there i did 401!!!

yup, your right I don't do very much, no money...your pretty sharp scott

I go to as many events as my budget can allow. This one I'm making. If there were races closer to me I'd go to those more often.

I do have a feeling we are going to see more high hp trucks from Texas. They are out here.

I dont know what yall are arguing about cause I'm gonna beat all yall's azz's. LOL

There is no doubt that there are alot of high HP trucks in Texas.... Open up a Diesel Power or Diesel World mag and look at the results from all the dyno days across the US, hardly ever do see a truck that made over 650hp. Most of the time that is with NO2.

Any one that knows me cant say chit about me not attending a diesel event.

Yeah and its also harder when it's all on your dime. Thinkin about the $$ makes me want to vomit.

so is there anymore word on classes and payouts and such...more details about the event seem like they needed to be provided for more people to be interested in the event. im sure me and a group of people will come more than likely...

so is there anymore word on classes and payouts and such...more details about the event seem like they needed to be provided for more people to be interested in the event. im sure me and a group of people will come more than likely...

Hey man..sorry to derail but you from College Station?? I've never seen the truck around I don't think...

bc im not one of the douchers who run around town in daddy's truck trying to show off for people. i go to work and come home and go to school on monday's and wednesday nights. occasionally go into town for dinner, i live out in cowboy country

bc im not one of the douchers who run around town in daddy's truck trying to show off for people. i go to work and come home and go to school on monday's and wednesday nights. occasionally go into town for dinner, i live out in cowboy country

Ha...so every truck driving down the common roads in College Station are "douchers"?

some, not all, i cant get anything to run me in town, i've tried racing mustangs, f-body's, powerstrokes, other cummins, and even duramax's. no one wants to have fun

Back